Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

This colleague male accidentally came near the washroom door where I was standing since it was a uni-sex washroom. He stepped back again and said slowly with his eyes smiling, "Very smart!" I felt shy and smiled. However, when I stepped out of the wash room after I though he went, he was standing in front of the washroom corridor and began walking once I stepped out as if he was not there.

He was standing out till I came out the washroom and then turned the second he saw me step out of the wash room. After that he said excitedly, "Hi!" and spoke from there.

He once also accidentally saw my boobs and keeps smiling whenever he sees my chest. He always eyes on my chest. Once in the lift he stood close to me as there was huge crowd and his hands were touching my boobs. I tried moving away but, failed. My other boob felt his hand on it.

What does this all indicate?

ReputationRep:
    That you should get away from him asap

ReputationRep:
    Above ^

ReputationRep:
    perv alert weewaw

ReputationRep:
    Wow.

What a freak loooll

It's like one of those Holywood freaks in the movies

ok..but, what makes you think he's a pervet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ok..but, what makes you think he's a pervet?
    his boob-touching obviously. If you're not comfortable with that, report it to your superior at work

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    his boob-touching obviously. If you're not comfortable with that, report it to your superior at work
    for goodness sake, he is the superior in the office

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    for goodness sake, he is the superior in the office
    then report it to his superior (whoever is the manager), if it doesn't work out, tender your resignation and find another job

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    then report it to his superior (whoever is the manager), if it doesn't work out, tender your resignation and find another job
    I can't man because it's the only peaceful job I found in my life with less pressure and fun because I tutor pupils online.

ReputationRep:
    Sue him for misconduct

(Original post by Hefty11)
    Sue him for misconduct
    maybe it's my fault.
    He was good before.

I'll be good to him so he might think I am innocent and leave me alone.

Thanks buddy

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.