Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snake_God 2.0)
    LOL

I try so hard not to get into political debates on here but whether or not this is an accurate reflection of the EU, it's pretty damn funny. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    LOL

Oh, and I just sent this to my mum. I think she'll enjoy it.

ReputationRep:

LOL

Can't tell which is sarcasm, is this making fun of remain or leave?:clap2:
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    LOL

Except that Diane Sanson neglects to mention the "victim" in her allegorical world has a job earning £38,000 per day and can probably afford the membership fee she is asking in return for all the other extra benefits he receives.

Including his job...

ReputationRep:
    LOL

farage clearly stated we are not told were to spend the more than 50% money we get back, The other % we do not get back, no string attached,we are told how to spend, such as subsidies to scientist, farmer, fisherman , the air, environment ect ect we may not get all of it back for sure, and we might have to spend it on things we might not need. But thats the cost we pay for being in the largest trade block in the world .And those subsidies, which i doubt the government would hand out, help their targets greatly. Scientist in the UK are much better off staying in the E.U, since they're funding a lot f teh projects they're doing. many scientific institutions have said british scientist will be a lto worse of if we leave,

I suggest you read up more, since the person who wrote that clearly has no idea what hes talking about. since we dont only get half back and were not told how to spend the more than half we get back as rebate. If you need more proff just ask farage, who has clearly said thats untrue, when pushed . Just another leaver misconception

ReputationRep:
    "I've just mugged a 'Remain' supporter - I took £350 out of his wallet, but he negotiated for me to give £105 back, saying it was unfair. I agreed, and I decided to take even more pity on him, and give an another £77 back, but only on the condition that he spent it on the things I say he can and that everything he buys with that money should have a picture next to it of me saying I paid for it. He agreed! I only took £168 in the end.

We are meeting again tomorrow to do the same thing, although I'm considering keeping that extra £105 next time. A bit desperate I am. He said it was a fantastic idea and that he wouldn't be able to survive without me. Stockholm syndrome is a fleeting thought."

That's a more accurate description, though just as bad!

ReputationRep:
    LOL

LooooL

ReputationRep:
    Snake_God 2.0
    AnnieGakusei
    the bear

There's a more accurate description above (before someone from the remain side tries to butcher it.)

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Can't tell which is sarcasm, is this making fun of remain or leave?:clap2:
    Making fun of the remain.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.