The Student Room Group

Are year 12 exams over and are u guys on holiday now?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hefty11
Attendance really doesn't matter in A2, unless you meet the minimum grades for your predicted grades then it doesn't matter (unless your in a prestigious sixth form ofcourse). And It's not really necessary to do that A2 introduction, they go over what you did at the beginning of September.

Ahhh, I must be at one of those prestigious sixth forms because one of the policies her is that unless you have at least 95% attendance (except for illness) you can't progress onto A2. And I know they go through everything again in year 13, the teachers keep emphasising that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by nomophobia
Ahhh, I must be at one of those prestigious sixth forms because one of the policies her is that unless you have at least 95% attendance (except for illness) you can't progress onto A2. And I know they go through everything again in year 13, the teachers keep emphasising that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, my sixth form exaggerate punishment if you don't attend. Like yours, but I still didn't get punished, just one teacher didn't like me at the start, but then towards the end of A2 she loved me. (History)
Original post by Salamandastron
Exams finished weeks ago but we went back last monday and are now doing A2 work until July.

Much Fun :ahee:

Spoiler

Until July?! We went back until June 20-something last year.
We're doing two weeks of A2 work in my sixth form.

Some of us have work experience in the summer.

Quick Reply

Latest