Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How can I improve my handwriting for school? watch

My handwriting is really bad and loads of people say how big and messy it is. I use up so much space and when I look back in my exercise books I struggle to read some words. I know it's kind of stupid but it has been really bothering me and I feel like if I write any slower I will struggle to keep up. In most of my lessons the teacher keeps the books all year round so I can't make other neater copies of my books. Help?

You should definitely look at this website: http://www.teachhandwriting.co.uk

just practice writing at home, practice writing slowly and neatly and as your hand gets used to writing neatly you will be able to slowly speed up

you could always ask at school if there's any support, e.g. exercise books with bigger lines, sometimes being able to write less slower etc if it would help
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.