Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for nearly a year and I can see myself being with him for the rest of my life tbf but he's going to uni in September and I'm in the year younger so I'm going to be on my own for a year I'm worried that he will get used to not being with me and meet someone else that will tempt him What should I do?

bombard him with phone calls, texts and emails. try getting his parents in on it, you can do this by telling them that he called you and said he's in trouble. try to know his every movement throughout a 24hour period, eventually youll master this and before you know it, youll know where he'll be going before he does. at this point you can be sure he's not doing anything untrustworthy.

on the off chance he breaks up with you, just apply to the same uni and continue the harass.... process.

by the power of grey skull ill make sure you live and die together.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Tommy102)
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for nearly a year and I can see myself being with him for the rest of my life tbf but he's going to uni in September and I'm in the year younger so I'm going to be on my own for a year I'm worried that he will get used to not being with me and meet someone else that will tempt him What should I do?
    You'll just have to trust him and do your best to keep up good communication.

ReputationRep:
    Trust in your relationship. As long as you keep communication strong, it should be okay. It will be tough at times but if you're both determined to make it work, of course it can work long distance. It might make things more exciting when you see each other after a long time.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.