Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does All Saint have any faux leather jackets? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Help!

ReputationRep:
    All the leather jackets on their site cost almost £400 with no mention of them being faux. I'm assuming they don't have any! I'm also moving this thread hoping someone can help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    All the leather jackets on their site cost almost £400 with no mention of them being faux. I'm assuming they don't have any! I'm also moving this thread hoping someone can help!
    There's a massive sale in all saints right now!
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    There's a massive sale in all saints right now!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh, I see! Retailers usually write 'faux' in the item title/description (if you're looking at it online) - in store though, it's probably worth asking the assistants who work there. Happy shopping.

ReputationRep:
    I spent like £350 on my leather jacket and never wore it. Kinda wish I never got it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    i spent like £350 on my leather jacket and never wore it. Kinda wish i never got it.
    £350 core blimey!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry i have no idea about this jacket, I personally know a online store named “A1fashion Goods dot com”. They have largest collection of leather accessories. I bought a biker style jacket from “A1 FASHION GOODS” online store. And the leather jacket is looking stylish.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.