Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Good Evening people,

I have questioned myself in whether i really wanted to post this thread- I have seen comments before such "quick get the tin foil hats on". If this source is correct and it is from a US government contractor. You may ask what has this got to do with UK Politics and this is because it has predicted the populations of many countries for 2025, and it looks quite bleak. Obviously there are many factors which can effect the population such as access to health care, wars, nasty diseases which can kill many.etc

The website is www.deagel,com

This all may be ******** but I just wanted to put it out there. This uses information sources such as the World bank, the CIA and the European union- so if this website is not a spoof i think it is very worrying

If you look at our factfile in 2014 our population was 64 million this predicts the population to be 23 million in 2025
    http://www.deagel.com/country/United-Kingdom_c0209.aspx

Economic performance has also took a big hit, but that can be expected if these figures are correct. that the population has reduced by over 50%. Has anyone else saw this before and anything out there quashing this website, it is very worrying it may be that there is pre-knowledge of a mass war- to reduce our population and the USA population my guess is in a real life scenario it will be a war between USA+ ENG VS RUS+GER.

ReputationRep:
    Good needs a reduction

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Good needs a reduction

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Of English people, No! Syrians on the other hand that would be perfectly acceptable, No one would shread a tear if Saudi Arabia or Iran got gutted either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NerradCFCB)
    Good Evening people,

I have questioned myself in whether i really wanted to post this thread- I have seen comments before such "quick get the tin foil hats on". If this source is correct and it is from a US government contractor. You may ask what has this got to do with UK Politics and this is because it has predicted the populations of many countries for 2025, and it looks quite bleak. Obviously there are many factors which can effect the population such as access to health care, wars, nasty diseases which can kill many.etc

The website is www.deagel,com

This all may be ******** but I just wanted to put it out there. This uses information sources such as the World bank, the CIA and the European union- so if this website is not a spoof i think it is very worrying

If you look at our factfile in 2014 our population was 64 million this predicts the population to be 23 million in 2025
    http://www.deagel.com/country/United-Kingdom_c0209.aspx

Economic performance has also took a big hit, but that can be expected if these figures are correct. that the population has reduced by over 50%. Has anyone else saw this before and anything out there quashing this website, it is very worrying it may be that there is pre-knowledge of a mass war- to reduce our population and the USA population my guess is in a real life scenario it will be a war between USA+ ENG VS RUS+GER.
    The majority of the economic and demographic data used in the making of the forecasts is widely available by institutions such as the CIA, IMF, UN, USG, etc. You can see the most relevant data at every single country's page. There is a tiny part of data coming from a variety of shadow sources such as Internet gurus, unsigned reports and others.
    i.e. I've combined reliable information with ********

I'm guessing the methodology was to use IMF, UN and USG to get current information for population and GDP... then multiply that by factors from shadow sources, internet gurus, unsigned reports and 'others' to come up with predictions for 2025.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joinedup)
    i.e. I've combined reliable information with ********

I'm guessing the methodology was to use IMF, UN and USG to get current information for population and GDP... then multiply that by factors from shadow sources, internet gurus, unsigned reports and 'others' to come up with predictions for 2025.

There is no denying that the Americans and the Russians are always at each others throats, we are pulled into any war which the Americans join

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.