Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If she keeps looking at me does she like me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    We flirted a few months ago but I never made a move because I was shy. But now she has a boyfriend and I really like her. The thing is she still looks at me a lot so I think she fancies me still, thats why is staring at me right? I seen her boyfriend and I really think she could like me more than him but maybe she moved on thinking I am not interested in her since I didn't make a move.

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattyhewson12)
    We flirted a few months ago but I never made a move because I was shy. But now she has a boyfriend and I really like her. The thing is she still looks at me a lot so I think she fancies me still, thats why is staring at me right? I seen her boyfriend and I really think she could like me more than him but maybe she moved on thinking I am not interested in her since I didn't make a move.
    Very likely

ReputationRep:
    You might just have something on your face.

ReputationRep:
    The thing is staring alone doesn't mean she likes you. She could find u attractive / randomly looked your side.

I use to assume that if guys stare at u it means they like , but I've realised that's not The case

ReputationRep:
    She probably keeps looking at you because you're staring at her tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    I never dare to look back at a guy who stares at me tbh😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Im not tho, its always when i look over at her and she is already looking at me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    The thing is staring alone doesn't mean she likes you. She could find u attractive / randomly looked your side.

I use to assume that if guys stare at u it means they like , but I've realized that's not The case
    Its not just the staring tho, like I said on my title we were flirting a few months ago and she was giving me all the signs she liked me but I didn't do anything stupidly

ReputationRep:
    Oh well, you've missed your chance. Move on, she's taken now. Just as you wouldn't want someone to take your girlfriend, you shouldn't consider taking someone else's girlfriend to be an option for you.

ReputationRep:
    Its not just the staring tho, like I said on my title we were flirting a few months ago and she was giving me all the signs she liked me but I didn't do anything stupidly
    Don't think to deep. I was in a similar situation as u, but I left it to fate

ReputationRep:
    Don't be a snake. She already has a boyfriend. :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:

How do you know she's got a bf ? .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    How do you know she's got a bf ? .
    I heard her talking about him to someone at work

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.