Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    help! I haven't finished studying and have never done a practice question before I'll be done by tomorrow then I have to do a past paper :\ how far are u guys with revision & how confident are u feeling? honestly Cold War, Germany and my coursework better bring me up if I fail this unit

ReputationRep:
    I dont know anything. I'm going to cram today. Also, whicj key topic do you tgink will come up tomorrow? Teachers predict key topic 2 so might just spend most of my time on that one tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lily~)
    I dont know anything. I'm going to cram today. Also, whicj key topic do you tgink will come up tomorrow? Teachers predict key topic 2 so might just spend most of my time on that one tbh.
    key topic 2 came up in 2014 so would it really come again :\ papers focused mainly on:
    2015- great strike + coal problems
    2014- somme offensive
    2013-women
    2013 jan- battles/tanks/the somme
    2012-women in munition factories
    2012 jan- battle of the mons
    2011- pensions/health insurance acts
    2011 jan- general strike
    2010- why men volunteered to go to war
    ??????

ReputationRep:
    i have a feeling itll be key topic 3 or maybe 1 :\
    2015 - kt 4
    2014- kt 2
    2013- kt 1
    2013 jan - kt 2
    2012- kt 3
    2012 jan - kt 2
    2011- kt 1
    2011 jan- kt 4
    2010- kt 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameofno)
    i have a feeling itll be key topic 3 or maybe 1 :\
    2015 - kt 4
    2014- kt 2
    2013- kt 1
    2013 jan - kt 2
    2012- kt 3
    2012 jan - kt 2
    2011- kt 1
    2011 jan- kt 4
    2010- kt 3
    Yeah i guess then key topic 1 or 3 will come up. Probably 3 so i guess its time to revise about dora. :/ i hate this unit so much i almost want to give up

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i guess then key topic 1 or 3 will come up. Probably 3 so i guess its time to revise about dora. :/ i hate this unit so much i almost want to give up
    SAME cant remember anything

ReputationRep:
    LOVED IT. Key topic three came up so happy!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.