I need help in edexcel statistics

Watch this thread
anojan
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Do anyone have any websites about statistics and if anyone have please let me know???
Thanks

Guys I am doing GCSE statistics so give that websites again thanks
tedcruz
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
No soz
anojan
Rep:
(Original post by tedcruz)
No soz

What u mean??
Ruineth
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
https://mathswebsite.com/a-level has videos on S1, and http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/...-statistics-1/ has revision resources and papers.
You didn't mention what you wanted in the website, but eh.
Paranoid_Glitch
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by anojan)
Do anyone have any websites about statistics and if anyone have please let me know???
Thanks
If you are doing A level edexcel maths, Exam Solutions is a great website. He goes through each topic and questions from some of the past papers. Though do not entirely rely on it, he may miss out some stuff that is listed in the specification.
anojan
Rep:
(Original post by Paranoid_Glitch)
If you are doing A level edexcel maths, Exam Solutions is a great website. He goes through each topic and questions from some of the past papers. Though do not entirely rely on it, he may miss out some stuff that is listed in the specification.
I am doing GCSE edexcel statistics.
dnr_23
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
physicsandmathstutor.com

go to the maths revision section, theres detailed notes, questions by topic, brief notes, and even cheat sheets and advice to particular questions, use it religiously its AMAZING

examsolutions (either the website or the youtube channel) to explain the questions you are really stuck on

the textbook is really good tho
dnr_23
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
oh nevermind i thought you were a level ahaha
anojan
Rep:
(Original post by dnr_23)
oh nevermind i thought you were a level ahaha
Thank u so much
anojan
Rep:
(Original post by Ruineth)
https://mathswebsite.com/a-level has videos on S1, and http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/...-statistics-1/ has revision resources and papers.
You didn't mention what you wanted in the website, but eh.
Thank u so much
anojan
Rep:
(Original post by tedcruz)
No soz
I am not that kind of girl
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads