Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

A friend and I are looking for other freshers/1st years who are looking for private accommodation near Frenchay campus. The two of us want to rent a private house as we missed out on all the close by and cheaper options for halls. We're a guy and a girl, looking to get together a mixed house of 4 or more freshers preferably.

I know we could just rent 2 rooms but it would be nice if we were all first years so we're all in the same situation etc. for freshers week. Just a few notes below on what we're like just so you know!!...

We do plan on partying through freshers week and we like to go out a fair bit, basically we're normal students, love a party but know when to do work and revise! We're just nice people who don't like loads of drama, any nice first year would be great!!

p.s We've lived in bristol our whole lives so we know the area well which could help you out with clubs and just about anything actually!

IN SHORT: Looking for a lovely fresher or two who likes to get f*cked up on a good night out but knows how to behave when needed

ReputationRep:
    Hey What are the weekly prices?

ReputationRep:
    Still TBC by the landlord (hoping for a cheaper price) but we're looking around the £325 per person per month, so approx £80ish a week??

ReputationRep:
    Awesome, well I'm waiting to see how my choices pan out but I'm interested so ill be in touch when I know more

ReputationRep:
    i've sent you a private message FIbs
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi, this group is useful if you are looking for a flatshare https://www.facebook.com/groups/UWEFlatmate/

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.