The Student Room Group

School Direct - Student Finance

Hello everyone, I'm currently applying for my student finance for a school direct course beginning in September.

My placement is through Leeds Trinity University, but when I search for the courses on the student finance website it only brings up PGCEs in both primary and secondary. I've also tried to look for my placement school but nothing appears there either.

I was sent a letter from Leeds to send to student finance to let them know that I was on a school direct unsalaried course which I have sent off but I'm not sure if I'll be safe just choosing the PGCE secondary option on the website then applying as normal or if I should be going about this a different way entirely.

Can anyone help?

Cheers!
Reply 1
Original post by GLJ92
Hello everyone, I'm currently applying for my student finance for a school direct course beginning in September.

My placement is through Leeds Trinity University, but when I search for the courses on the student finance website it only brings up PGCEs in both primary and secondary. I've also tried to look for my placement school but nothing appears there either.

I was sent a letter from Leeds to send to student finance to let them know that I was on a school direct unsalaried course which I have sent off but I'm not sure if I'll be safe just choosing the PGCE secondary option on the website then applying as normal or if I should be going about this a different way entirely.

Can anyone help?

Cheers!

Phone the uni - they will know what you should do. They are responsible for ensuring that all their courses are listed for SF.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending