Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

19-year-old Yemeni Migrant Rapes 13-year-old girl: Gets 18 Months Community Service Watch

ReputationRep:
    The man received 18 months of community service for raping 13-year-old in a park in the Sydsvenska city, and a requirement to pay 140,000 Swedish kronor in damages to the victim.

The offender - which also was convicted of raping a child - was even considered as a child by the judge, and thus can not be imprisoned. But the man, who is originally from Yemen, is according to their own passport was born in 1996 and 19 years old.

This chosen court to disregard, as the perpetrator claimed the passport was forged. According to the man faked his own passport to travel from Yemen to Sweden in 2013. His defense counsel also pointed to a copy of her husband's birth certificate claims that abuse the man born in 1999 - thus 16 years and a child in the legal sense.

Sweden YES. He should be tried as an adult and jailed for a long time before being deported back to Yemen. Remind me again why Sweden is such a highly regarded country when the UN predicts Sweden will be third world by 2030.

ReputationRep:
    140,000 kronor is roughly £12,000.

I'm pretty sure there have been non-migrant men from Sweden who have raped 13 year olds (potentially younger girls/boys too) who have been handed sentences thousands of times longer.

Well done Swedent. You go girl!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    140,000 kronor is roughly £12,000.

I'm pretty sure there have been non-migrant men from Sweden who have raped 13 year olds (potentially younger girls/boys too) who have been handed sentences thousands of times longer.

Well done Swedent. You go girl!
    This sort of stuff is only going to become more frequent.

ReputationRep:
    Well done the Swedes

ReputationRep:
    Peak Sweden

ReputationRep:
    It's horrible to realise this is actually happening and there is a large demographic of people -be they friends, enemies, family, or powerful politicians- who wish to push this under the rug because it doesn't suit their self-serving agenda, which they cherish ever so much because they feel it gives them a flattering sense of fawning kindness. Pure reckless, negligent vanity, and deeply ironic that people take such a position to appear virtuous, while they only manage to sustain such a position by turning their backs on all too numerous cases of women being raped.

ReputationRep:
    The only link I get to is here:

http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/sver...ngsel/60243081

It appears to be the only place where this has been reported and looks to be a tabloid. Got any more reliable sources OP? Or did you deliberately not include a source?

Regarding this

"UN predicts Sweden will be third world by 2030."

I looked it up, and the only source I got was "barenakedislam" that blamed Sweden's HDI on Muslims apparently. Any how , theres absolutely no reliable source to back that up otherwise.

OP, the entire thing sounds like ********. One is from a single tabloid in Sweden - this story would at least be covered by a few papers if true, and secondly, that one is just bull **** too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    The only link I get to is here:

http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/sver...ngsel/60243081

It appears to be the only place where this has been reported and looks to be a tabloid. Got any more reliable sources OP? Or did you deliberately not include a source?
    Source is fine, pull your head out the sand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    Source is fine, pull your head out the sand.
    It is literally the only place that has covered it, and it's a tabloid. Do you have any reliable sources? Maybe a Swedish broadsheet? It can be right wing if you want it to...

Oh I see what kind of a person you are:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...2#post65938092

that says it all really. Bye bye.

ReputationRep:
    I regret not travelling to Sweden in the past while it was still there. There has to be a sacrificial lamb to wake up the rest of Europe and Sweden is determined to be it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    I regret not travelling to Sweden in the past while it was still there. There has to be a sacrificial lamb to wake up the rest of Europe and Sweden is determined to be it.
    The rest of Europe will be stupid though, and tweet things like #NotAllMuslims and #iwillridewithyou while letting more in, damning their country to the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    UN predicts Sweden will be third world by 2030.
    Oh so when the predictions favour your anti migrant agenda you would listen to it but when the predictions from experts suggest economic ramifications if we leave the EU, you ignore and dismiss it.

lmao, the shameless hypocrisy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    The rest of Europe will be stupid though, and tweet things like #NotAllMuslims and #iwillridewithyou while letting more in, damning their country to the same.
    you seem really edgy all the time, may i recommend some anti depressant medication?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 20, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.