Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

going rate watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    whats the going rate for a second hand nokia 33-10

ReputationRep:
    If you search for it on eBay it should give you some idea what they realistically sell for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donna1965)
    whats the going rate for a second hand nokia 33-10
    umm, bout 40? i know they arent that new anymore, it depends on the condition

ReputationRep:
    undefined
    (Original post by neha p)
    umm, bout 40? i know they arent that new anymore, it depends on the condition
    its in very good condition + caces to go with it

ReputationRep:
    undefined
    its in very good condition + caces to go with it
    i duno. are you selling or buying? if you are selling then i would say 45 is your minimum. start a bit higher and it might just sell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    i duno. are you selling or buying? if you are selling then i would say 45 is your minimum. start a bit higher and it might just sell
    selling ..... was gona sell it for a tenna to a m8 ... u say thats too less???
    its got no sim card tho dose this make a difference?

ReputationRep:
    selling ..... was gona sell it for a tenna to a m8 ... u say thats too less???
    its got no sim card tho dose this make a difference?
    oohh, no sim. ofcourse thats gona make a difference! ask for 20 then. but if personally think its too high, go 15. i think 10 is a bit little

ReputationRep:
    how come you cant swap it in at the phone shop?

ReputationRep:
    My brothers m8 is working in oxfam 4 his work experience and they are not allowed to sell mobile fones...so my brothers m8 has been give 15 quite good fones including 3310's...

so if you went to oxfam and said im collecting mobile fones to sell 4 charity, they might give them 2 you...you never know, might as well try!!

ReputationRep:
    you can get £25 - £30 on ebay for it sim free....

ebay is bollox now though, back in the day (a year ago) i pioneered it, made about £5,000 just from selling phones and unlocking them. now it is too overcrowded and the market is saturated. why couldnt it have stayed like it was...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    you can get £25 - £30 on ebay for it sim free....

ebay is bollox now though, back in the day (a year ago) i pioneered it, made about £5,000 just from selling phones and unlocking them. now it is too overcrowded and the market is saturated. why couldnt it have stayed like it was...
    wow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    wow
    wow shut your face mate. your the cheapskate complaining about being skint and not being able to get a job, so sort yourself out. 5,000 more than you ever made.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.