Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think i'm turning into an orange.

I woke up to find strange orange/brown patches on the back of my hand and wrist. Initially i thought i must have somehow scratched myself and it was dried blood, except it doesn't wash off. I've not come into contact with any dyes, odd creams or food that stain. So I'm a little creeped out...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A321)
    I think i'm turning into an orange.

I woke up to find strange orange/brown patches on the back of my hand and wrist. Initially i thought i must have somehow scratched myself and it was dried blood, except it doesn't wash off. I've not come into contact with any dyes, odd creams or food that stain. So I'm a little creeped out...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    pic of it?

ReputationRep:
    this might help ?

http://wrongdiagnosis.com/cosymptoms/orange-skin.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    pic of it?

Ok so heres a pic of my wrist. Sorry for the strange angle, its difficult hold a phone and take a pic with one hand lol. But yeah I dont have any other symptoms. I have it on my wrist and a bit lighter on my fingers and arm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Looks like hena or however you spell it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Looks like hena or however you spell it...
    Lol exactly, it does. Except I never use henna! The colour and smell makes me uncomfortable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by A321)
    Lol exactly, it does. Except I never use henna! The colour and smell makes me uncomfortable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd say see a doctor or pharmacist. Looks like sun spots or something so could be some sort of skin condition either benign or non. I'm sure it's nothing serious but it's certinally worth checking, especially if you don't think it's dye or anything like that.

ReputationRep:
    At first I thought this was a troll thread, and was gonna make a comment about Trump.

But then you posted a pic, and it turns out it did happen.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hope it's nothing too serious OP! Like other commenters, I thought at first it looked like mehndi/ henna, but it would be good to see a doctor and get it checked out.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 20, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.