The Student Room Group

Deloitte risk advisory case interview

Hi,

I've got a case interview coming up for Deloitte's risk advisory service line. I've looked up other case interviews and a lot of them seem to focus on management consulting rather than risk advisory. Does anybody know where I can find some sample risk advisory case studies just so I know what I'm up against?

Thanks
RSM and EY have published a multitude of case studies regarding risk advisory. Hope this helps.

http://rsmus.com/what-we-do/services/risk-advisory/case-studies.html

http://www.ey.com/GL/en/Issues/Managing-finance/Internal-audit/Global-Risk---Case-Studies---Index

hamza ahmad luton 786 hertfordshire hamzaahmad786
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by yabbayabba
Hi,

I've got a case interview coming up for Deloitte's risk advisory service line. I've looked up other case interviews and a lot of them seem to focus on management consulting rather than risk advisory. Does anybody know where I can find some sample risk advisory case studies just so I know what I'm up against?

Thanks

Hey,

Sorry but i've got a quick question. I've also applied for risk advisory and have passed the initial screening stages (including the online tests) and they told me that I've progressed to the next stage. However, this was a couple of weeks ago, and they still haven't emailed me with information regarding the next stage.

Do you have any idea what time scale i'm working with, or when they'll get back to me, as i'm getting a bit worried now.

Thanks! :smile:*
Reply 3
out of interest, when did those who've said they applied, apply!? submitted my application for risk advisory on monday, what time frame am i looking at for a response, i.e. testing phase?
Original post by jxh499
out of interest, when did those who've said they applied, apply!? submitted my application for risk advisory on monday, what time frame am i looking at for a response, i.e. testing phase?

applied for 2016 or 2017??
Reply 5
terribly sorry, I've applied for 2017 graduate placement
Original post by jxh499
terribly sorry, I've applied for 2017 graduate placement

ok I'm applying to 2017 school leavers. didnt realise they are already doing interviews since applications opened so recently
Reply 7
what do you really do in risk advisory?
Reply 8
I am confused: what do you really do in risk advisory?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending