The Student Room Group

gotta do mans btec doe but is history mad?

yo my niggs,

man gotta history ting tomz but i dont fink mans gonna bust it ygm.. plus mans kinda stressed out, got ops on the block plus my gf asking for a day out. i got a btec corswork due too and idk what man gotta do styl. sort me gs.

safee
Love this
Reply 2
oy do one u nobs. reply on a quick ting or I'll bust that Mac10 yeearme?
Reply 3
Ok daddy I'll
Help you out
Reply 4
Just go talk to your mum
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
**** GCSEs
Reply 6
ayt safe my papiii.. love u init.. movin homo but its mad styll
Shouldn't there be a translation compliance?
Reply 8
oy what u saying Fam do u need to get sparked g
O.

Spoiler

Original post by saraxh

Spoiler

Mila Kunis tho :love:
listn cuz it's a real struggle out der, do dat henry da 8th history ting like a real g fam cos u neva no wen u need it ygm. allow the gal, man like henry had 6 of em
Original post by Fiduciam
listn cuz it's a real struggle out der, do dat henry da 8th history ting like a real g fam cos u neva no wen u need it ygm. allow the gal, man like henry had 6 of em

:afraid:
Reply 14
Aight that's bere motivational init. Bere nice advice but mans still got a couple ops on the block init like they want to chef me up and dat. And it's bere peak cos man needs to go explore learning for revision init. So you got any advice for da paigons out dere init.
u suck at being a roadman
What the **** are you saying? :confused:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
:afraid:

Wanna join in? :ahee:

Don't forget your roots. Why did the chicken cross the road??

Original post by benjihabib
Aight that's bere motivational init. Bere nice advice but mans still got a couple ops on the block init like they want to chef me up and dat. And it's bere peak cos man needs to go explore learning for revision init. So you got any advice for da paigons out dere init.

Fam just wear one of dem sik hoodies they got on offer at sports direct init, will cover ur whole head, man won't even recognise u, calm.
Wanna join in? :ahee:

Don't forget your roots. Why did the chicken cross the road??

To get to the other side, as in I'm a sideman who has no idea what all this means. :emo:

Quick Reply

Latest