Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm so bored... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    For the entire year I had been anticipating a time when school was truly out and now its almost here and I have have 2 exams left but don't need to revise much for, I am sooo bored. I've only taken a break from revising for 2 days and I'm bored. I've tidied my whole room, and did my mums chores, made a cake, learnt to cook some other stuff and tuned a ukelele. I'm currently also looking for a job but getting nowhere. Am I allowed to volunteer at a hospice when I'm 16 (2 weeks?) Plus what productive things can I do? Please help!

ReputationRep:
    Aight basically init the only way to make bere money is by trapping all day . Ya get me. Don't worry you'll be alright init. I trap all day and night and I always buy Louis Vuitton and Gucci init like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wordnerd2)
    For the entire year I had been anticipating a time when school was truly out and now its almost here and I have have 2 exams left but don't need to revise much for, I am sooo bored. I've only taken a break from revising for 2 days and I'm bored. I've tidied my whole room, and did my mums chores, made a cake, learnt to cook some other stuff and tuned a ukelele. I'm currently also looking for a job but getting nowhere. Am I allowed to volunteer at a hospice when I'm 16 (2 weeks?) Plus what productive things can I do? Please help!
    I think you might have to be 17 but idk for sure.

ReputationRep:
    You're suffering from loSING YOUR CHILDHOOD SPARK!
    Plan an adventure! Go exploring! Learn something new! Start an art project!
    I'm trying to force my friend on an adventure this summer to make it worthwhile, do the same!! D

ReputationRep:
    Why not go on an adventure or grand day out. I do it occasionally. You get on your bike with no particular plan and basically turn left or right at random intervals, paying particular attention to alleys or ginnals you didn't notice before. You would be amazed by some of the awesome spots you can find within a mile of your house that you previously didn't even know before. Explore under bridges, up embankments, anywhere really.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.