Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone get into the PGDip in Physician Associate Studies in Newcastle?

ReputationRep:
    Hi 😊 Did you get in? I'm applying for September 2017 start

ReputationRep:
    I have received an offer for September 2017, how did everyone else do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unique92R)
    How long after your interview did you receive your offer? I had my interview a week ago and I'm praying I get in

ReputationRep:
    How long after your interview did you receive your offer? I had my interview a week ago and I'm praying I get in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talisia13)
    I'm super nervous too, had my interview about a week ago but still haven't got a response.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovehealth)
    I'm super nervous too, had my interview about a week ago but still haven't got a response.
    I had my interview 2nd week of February and got response a month later bear in mind that was quite early when I had my interview so now the response should be quicker. Hope you get in... to be honest I thought my interview was a train wreck so imagine my shock when I got an offer lol so have faith 😀

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview 2nd week of February and got response a month later bear in mind that was quite early when I had my interview so now the response should be quicker. Hope you get in... to be honest I thought my interview was a train wreck so imagine my shock when I got an offer lol so have faith 😀
    That's amazing!! Congratulations on your offer! and that reassuring hopefully they respond soon.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! I'm so nervous it'll be 2 weeks on Monday since I had my interview and he said it would be 2 weeks till we find out but I'm praying we may hear early

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! I'm so nervous it'll be 2 weeks on Monday since I had my interview and he said it would be 2 weeks till we find out but I'm praying we may hear early
    No way! I had my interview on Monday too. I think we might've met, mine was at 11. I hope we hear back soon aswell, was really relying on this university as it's my top choice. Hope we both become successful and good luck ☺️

ReputationRep:
    No way! I had my interview on Monday too. I think we might've met, mine was at 11. I hope we hear back soon aswell, was really relying on this university as it's my top choice. Hope we both become successful and good luck ☺️
    I think we did actually! You went to Manchester right? It's my first choice too! Thanks you too

ReputationRep:
    Will keep my fingers crossed for both of you hope you both get in... cannot wait to start 😁

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully it went well trust me you couldn't have had a worse interview than me so you should be fine 😁 Have you applied to any other unis??

ReputationRep:
    Will keep my fingers crossed for both of you hope you both get in... cannot wait to start 😁

Thank you 😊 I bet you are, congrats again! Who knows we might end up in the same class in September 😄

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully it went well trust me you couldn't have had a worse interview than me so you should be fine 😁 Have you applied to any other unis??
    Yeah, I have interviews at Birmingham, Swansea, Bristol and Worcester but Newcastle is my first choice by a mile! Thanks I really hope so! We were supposed to find out within 2 weeks but still haven't heard anything.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you 😊 I bet you are, congrats again! Who knows we might end up in the same class in September 😄
    Do you know when we will be hearing from the uni? He said 2 weeks in the interview but still haven't heard anything

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I have interviews at Birmingham, Swansea, Bristol and Worcester but Newcastle is my first choice by a mile! Thanks I really hope so! We were supposed to find out within 2 weeks but still haven't heard anything.
    I heard back today, wasn't successful! Good luck to you hope you get in 😊

ReputationRep:
    I heard back today, wasn't successful! Good luck to you hope you get in 😊
    Aw no way sorry I wonder if they're doing it alphabetically?

ReputationRep:
    Aw no way sorry I wonder if they're doing it alphabetically?
    I think they contact non successful applicants first hopefully you'll be fine and go through!

ReputationRep:
    I think they contact non successful applicants first hopefully you'll be fine and go through!
    Oh do they? I didn't know that! Thank you, I really hope I get in cause I live up near there! Sorry you didn't get in hope you have somewhere else lined up

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.