The Student Room Group

Physician Associate Newcastle

Anyone get into the PGDip in Physician Associate Studies in Newcastle? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi 😊 Did you get in? I'm applying for September 2017 start
Reply 2
I have received an offer for September 2017, how did everyone else do?
Original post by unique92R

How long after your interview did you receive your offer? I had my interview a week ago and I'm praying I get in

How long after your interview did you receive your offer? I had my interview a week ago and I'm praying I get in
Original post by Talisia13

I'm super nervous too, had my interview about a week ago but still haven't got a response.
Reply 6
Original post by lovehealth
I'm super nervous too, had my interview about a week ago but still haven't got a response.

I had my interview 2nd week of February and got response a month later bear in mind that was quite early when I had my interview so now the response should be quicker. Hope you get in... to be honest I thought my interview was a train wreck so imagine my shock when I got an offer lol so have faith 😀
I had my interview 2nd week of February and got response a month later bear in mind that was quite early when I had my interview so now the response should be quicker. Hope you get in... to be honest I thought my interview was a train wreck so imagine my shock when I got an offer lol so have faith 😀

That's amazing!! Congratulations on your offer! and that reassuring hopefully they respond soon.

Congratulations! I'm so nervous :frown: it'll be 2 weeks on Monday since I had my interview and he said it would be 2 weeks till we find out but I'm praying we may hear early
Congratulations! I'm so nervous :frown: it'll be 2 weeks on Monday since I had my interview and he said it would be 2 weeks till we find out but I'm praying we may hear early

No way! I had my interview on Monday too. I think we might've met, mine was at 11. I hope we hear back soon aswell, was really relying on this university as it's my top choice. Hope we both become successful and good luck ☺️
No way! I had my interview on Monday too. I think we might've met, mine was at 11. I hope we hear back soon aswell, was really relying on this university as it's my top choice. Hope we both become successful and good luck ☺️

I think we did actually! You went to Manchester right? It's my first choice too! Thanks :smile: you too
Will keep my fingers crossed for both of you hope you both get in... cannot wait to start 😁

Hopefully it went well trust me you couldn't have had a worse interview than me so you should be fine 😁 Have you applied to any other unis??
Will keep my fingers crossed for both of you hope you both get in... cannot wait to start 😁

Thank you 😊 I bet you are, congrats again! Who knows we might end up in the same class in September 😄
Hopefully it went well trust me you couldn't have had a worse interview than me so you should be fine 😁 Have you applied to any other unis??

Yeah, I have interviews at Birmingham, Swansea, Bristol and Worcester but Newcastle is my first choice by a mile! Thanks :smile: I really hope so! We were supposed to find out within 2 weeks but still haven't heard anything.
Thank you 😊 I bet you are, congrats again! Who knows we might end up in the same class in September 😄

Do you know when we will be hearing from the uni? He said 2 weeks in the interview but still haven't heard anything :frown:
Yeah, I have interviews at Birmingham, Swansea, Bristol and Worcester but Newcastle is my first choice by a mile! Thanks :smile: I really hope so! We were supposed to find out within 2 weeks but still haven't heard anything.

I heard back today, wasn't successful! Good luck to you hope you get in 😊
I heard back today, wasn't successful! Good luck to you hope you get in 😊

Aw no way sorry :frown: I wonder if they're doing it alphabetically?
Aw no way sorry :frown: I wonder if they're doing it alphabetically?

I think they contact non successful applicants first hopefully you'll be fine and go through!
I think they contact non successful applicants first hopefully you'll be fine and go through!

Oh do they? I didn't know that! Thank you, I really hope I get in cause I live up near there! Sorry you didn't get in :frown: hope you have somewhere else lined up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending