is anyone going to Royal Holloway, uni of london?? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
is there anyone going to Royal Holloway , university of london???
sas104
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Yep, ME!!!
Seven Sevens
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Nope.but since ill be part of the uni of london ...kings.Ill be there frequently.i love that uni.
traisav
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
yup, only decided to come 2 days ago!
sneezyme
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
royal holloway is my first choice too hopefully i'll end up there!
SasunD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
one of my friends wants to go to Royal Holloway. H had his interview last week and they unoficially said that they have given him a place. But he is still waiting for a Ucas reply.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
maybe...i don't know, i have to decide between Reading, Kings College London + Lancaster as well. I'm not even sure if i want to go uni - but i suppose it gives me three more years to procrastinate about what i want to do.
Bhaal85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Are you?
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Are you?
that's the most decent question to ask :rolleyes: it truly shows how caring you are, thinking about others first :rolleyes:
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
that's the most decent question to ask :rolleyes: it truly shows how caring you are, thinking about others first :rolleyes:
g0 for king's alee
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
g0 for king's alee
why? What's the appeal?
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
why? What's the appeal?
it's a lively place in the centre of a little known city called London - many clubs and many opportunities - variety is the spice of life!
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it's a lively place in the centre of a little known city called London - many clubs and many opportunities - variety is the spice of life!
yes but maybe i'm getting slightly tired of it - and people pressuring me to go to Kings, gee if south bank want me maybe i'll go there
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yes but maybe i'm getting slightly tired of it - and people pressuring me to go to Kings, gee if south bank want me maybe i'll go there
tis up to u in the end - u alone can make that decision without anyone else's influence - reaths etc. - but King's would be a fantastic opportunity because it is reputable and has a smashing english degree programme
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
tis up to u in the end - u alone can make that decision without anyone else's influence - reaths etc. - but King's would be a fantastic opportunity because it is reputable and has a smashing english degree programme
i meant to say re: paths u take not hehe
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes it's reputable but so are the other universities i've applied to - anyway i don't care whether they're reputable or not -all the talk on uni's are making me feel slightly not bothered about going.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes it's reputable but so are the other universities i've applied to - anyway i don't care whether they're reputable or not -all the talk on uni's are making me feel slightly not bothered about going.
dont be silly = i hope u dont mean that - it would be a terrible waste of such a brilliant mind - u want to chat about it at all?
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
dont be silly = i hope u dont mean that - it would be a terrible waste of such a brilliant mind - u want to chat about it at all?
No. I'm going now. Have a lot of work to do. Am tired, and angry and don't worry it's nothing to do with you. I think i'm in 'one of my moods' as my mother calls it. See you, Alee x
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No. I'm going now. Have a lot of work to do. Am tired, and angry and don't worry it's nothing to do with you. I think i'm in 'one of my moods' as my mother calls it. See you, Alee x
lol - ok see you soon - get on with that work - bye kurdt x
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (253)
27.26%
No (675)
72.74%

Watched Threads