Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by amex)
    Paris isn't exactly far away ....
    I just wanted perfectly aligned teeth without butt ugly strips of metal across my mouth (even if they are enamel coloured).

Having said that, crooked teeth aren't that bad.... Beckham has crooked teeth, yet he's supposed to be amongst the best looking men in the world
    its far for me, i only go 5 minutes away from my house to the orthodontist, and it was free too

for several grand, I could live with the ugly strips of metal especially cos the 2nd time round I only had lower jaw done and you couldn' really see it even when I smiled

ReputationRep:
    You're obviously less vain than I

Given that my teeth weren't that badly aligned, I'd rather have left them how they were than have a metal mouth. Also, it's not as though I paid for them out of my own pocket!

(Original post by amex)
    You're obviously less vain than I

Given that my teeth weren't that badly aligned, I'd rather have left them how they were than have a metal mouth. Also, it's not as though I paid for them out of my own pocket!
    hehe fair enough i spose

i see little point in me being vain, because it would take a heck of a lot to make me look nice...which i am unlikely to achieve....so.....why bother?

my strategy is just to "mingimise" as far as possible.

it is pretty cool that you can have it all done invisibly though! also, my lips got really cut up on the inside, so I suppose it would avoid that. although maybe you would just shred your tongue instead

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.