The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Adult nursing September 2016!

Hi everyone. I've been offered a place to study adult nursing in September I was just wondering if anyone else has?
Original post by Sarah224
Hi everyone. I've been offered a place to study adult nursing in September I was just wondering if anyone else has?

Hey, I'm doing adult nursing!☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Oh cool.. Have you sent in your second reference? Im not sure if I still have to since my place has been confirmed also have you completed the health check form?
Omg same! I haven't actually completed any of the forms, how long do you reckon they're giving us to do them?
Also, what do you guys think the student life is like?
Oh cool.. Have you sent in your second reference? Im not sure if I still have to since my place has been confirmed also have you completed the health check form?

I don't have to send a second reference as I've got an unconditional offer they didn't ask for one! I've sent off all of my occupational health forms though!☺️ you guys living in halls? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I havent completed any of the occupational health check forms either.. I suggest we just get it done ASAP to be on the safe side.. My place is unconditonal aswell but was conditonal before I sent in my qualifications.. so yeah I wont bother sending a second reference then.. And yes I plan to live in halls I'm still waiting to here back from the accomdation team though.. What about you guys?
Reply 6
Hear*
I havent completed any of the occupational health check forms either.. I suggest we just get it done ASAP to be on the safe side.. My place is unconditonal aswell but was conditonal before I sent in my qualifications.. so yeah I wont bother sending a second reference then.. And yes I plan to live in halls I'm still waiting to here back from the accomdation team though.. What about you guys?

Yeah I sent my forms off and all they said was that I will be contacted once I've registered at the uni! Ah ok, I wouldn't bother then! They'll get in touch if they want one! I'm commuting as I don't live that far from the uni, but know a few girls that are living in halls☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Ohh ok thats good.. Ahh im getting excited now not long to go till we start! make sure you enjoy your last couple months of freedom lol.. I heard nursing is very stressfull.. Ah cool do you know them from college/school or on here?
Ohh ok thats good.. Ahh im getting excited now not long to go till we start! make sure you enjoy your last couple months of freedom lol.. I heard nursing is very stressfull.. Ah cool do you know them from college/school or on here?

Me too! So excited ahah. Yeah me too, I'm still working full time until August so I'll just have a month off before uni😢 I met them all on here but have them all on Facebook and that now☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Lol same here but im only working part time.. Oh i see hopefully i'll see you around once we start.. Btw my fb is sarah kabeya i have the snapchat flower filter selfie as my pp :smile:
Lol same here but im only working part time.. Oh i see hopefully i'll see you around once we start.. Btw my fb is sarah kabeya i have the snapchat flower filter selfie as my pp :smile:

Yeah hopefully! Cool I added you! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys, I have a quick question (might be a bit dumb) but how am I supposed to fill out the form and then email it to the specified address? Cuz I originally thought I had to physically print it off and then take it to my GP but it says I have to email it when I'm done? How do I do this please? *Confused*

Also I tried filling it out on the PC but it wont work. Can someone please tell me how they were able to send theres cuz im really stressing out right now. Thanks guys x
Original post by Mo_tunrayo
Hi guys, I have a quick question (might be a bit dumb) but how am I supposed to fill out the form and then email it to the specified address? Cuz I originally thought I had to physically print it off and then take it to my GP but it says I have to email it when I'm done? How do I do this please? *Confused*

Also I tried filling it out on the PC but it wont work. Can someone please tell me how they were able to send theres cuz im really stressing out right now. Thanks guys x

Hey! I printed them all off filled them in and gave it to my GP and then scanned then and emailed them over! Hope this helps X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello, I started in September 2015 but stepped off the course in April. I will be joining the September 2016 cohort after Christmas because I passed the first term, does anyone know if there is a Facebook group yet? x
Original post by CharleyHammer
Hello, I started in September 2015 but stepped off the course in April. I will be joining the September 2016 cohort after Christmas because I passed the first term, does anyone know if there is a Facebook group yet? x

Hey! Ah cool! Yeah I've been in a Facebook group for quite sometime if you add me I can add you?☺️ x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jesslouisexo
Hey! Ah cool! Yeah I've been in a Facebook group for quite sometime if you add me I can add you?☺️ x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've just found the group so I've requested to join, thank you x
Is there an adult nursing Facebook group for Herts applicants??
Original post by oliviaholt296
Is there an adult nursing Facebook group for Herts applicants??

Yeah and a group chat☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest