Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I just wanted to know how people who took this exam today found it!

ReputationRep:
    Finally found someone on here doing OCR Spanish!!! How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imoP)
    Finally found someone on here doing OCR Spanish!!! How did you find it?
    Haha I know what you mean, I can't find anyone! 😂 I actually thought it was a really good paper! There was a bit in the second listening exercise about fishing that I didn't quite get, it was to do with the two consequences of policies for fish or something! 😂 I heard 'se [inaudible – sounded to me like 'autorarán', which isn't a word] los peces' and 'saldrá [inaudible] salir a pescar'…

Also, I didn't know what 'retorno voluntario' meant in the context for the last reading exercise about Arnold from Senegal.

I chose the essay about gender inequality because that's what my speaking topic was on so I was so happy! 😄

How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I thought it wasn't too bad! There were parts here and there that were quite tricky!! I can't remember what the first reading was about, but the first question on that took me a while to find the words!! I think I chose that essay, was that the letter to the president of the government about women?

ReputationRep:
    The first reading was about the Civil War! Yes, that's the one! 😊

ReputationRep:
    By the way, are you talking about the four-marker where you had to find the equivalent word or expression in the text?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.