x Turn on thread page Beta

Boys, slim girls or bigger girls watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    curvy girls...but they cant be fat...i dislike fat girls :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ...GiNuWiNe...)
    You are just shallow, there are mre to girls than their body, haven't you heard of personality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    You are just shallow, there are mre to girls than their body, haven't you heard of personality.

seriously i saythe same thing but you cant blame me its in my genes....we were all born with a sertain preference .
    its like marmite ' u either love it or you hate it'........ but i dnt hate fat girls....i mean those really really fatt onneess dat are described as 'obese' sorry if i made it seem that way.
    andu are right personality does count to a certain extenct but looks over rules it by a long shot.
    some ppl r in relationships even if their girl is sooo rude to them but they still continue going out wih them cos they r buff/beautiful....but anyhow.....as i was saying i have a preference when it come sot girls, she cant be too fat or too skinny, just in between....hehe :cool:

ReputationRep:
    andu are right personality does count to a certain extenct but looks over rules it by a long shot.
    Certain extent? Oh no...
    I do like Wiwarin a lot now for his chivalry. I take the opposite stance to yours as looks count to a limited extent but personality is everything. I can tell you that I could love a disfigured person if he had a good heart, intelligence and could make me feel happy and loved.

Sorry for the rant, but I just had to.

(Original post by lilsunflower)
    Certain extent? Oh no...
    I do like Wiwarin a lot now for his chivalry. I take the opposite stance to yours as looks count to a limited extent but personality is everything. I can tell you that I could love a disfigured person if he had a good heart, intelligence and could make me feel happy and loved.
    A nice idea, but sadly not many people who say that mean it, i would like to say that looks don't matter for anything but i have to admit it's a compromise between the two, though i do consider personality as vital obviously, and probably the most important aspect, you still can't ignore looks totally, or at least i can't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    A nice idea, but sadly not many people who say that mean it, i would like to say that looks don't matter for anything but i have to admit it's a compromise between the two, though i do consider personality as vital obviously, and probably the most important aspect, you still can't ignore looks totally, or at least i can't.
    Not to ignore them, but to place them lower down on the priority list... at least lower down than the assets I previously posted.

Perhaps I am only saying this because I don't expect to be loved for my looks

One other thing, I think that people may be attracted by looks initially, but 'love' (for me) is DEFINITELY not based on looks.

ReputationRep:
    Certain extent? Oh no...

Sorry for the rant, but I just had to.
    I am with you all the way, I think it is just shallow to go on looks alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxkellyxx)
    Boys do you like slim girls (sizes 8-10) more than the curvier girls (12-14)
    lol, for a start 12-14 isn't a big size! i would say that size 16-18 was tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I am with you all the way, I think it is just shallow to go on looks alone.
    I completely agree, I would never choose a girl on looks alone, personality is far more important.

One other thing, I think that people may be attracted by looks initially, but 'love' (for me) is DEFINITELY not based on looks.
    Love is a nice idea like Father Christmas - an ideal partner on your wavelength is the best you can hope for in reality, i think....maybe i'm being bitter.

ReputationRep:
    Thin girls? Nope, nope, nope. Sorry, but nope.

Curvy definitely, largish hips, big (well shaped and toned) arse, brown hair = Perfect.

ReputationRep:
    Love is a nice idea like Father Christmas - an ideal partner on your wavelength is the best you can hope for in reality, i think....maybe i'm being bitter.
    Perhaps I am a dreamer, but "I believe in a thing called love", the same way I love pink and flowers.

ReputationRep:
    There are always threads like this on here.. and tbh, I don't quite understand why. In my experience, I've known girls who are slim/curvy/fat/thin/blondes/brunettes/redheads/have black hair/blue eyes/brown eyes/green eyes etc etc and they've all managed to get boyfriends!

ReputationRep:
    i would say before anything, you would go for looks first if you didn't know them. You wouldn't approach someone that you never knew, if they weren't physically attractive to you, unless they were the centre of a crowd laughing and telling jokes.

ReputationRep:
    how would you define a fat girl then?

Perhaps I am a dreamer, but "I believe in a thing called love", the same way I love pink and flowers.
    I also like pink and flowers, i just don't believe in love anymore. I'm just a sad git whos posts per day has hit 60, so ignore me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    lol, for a start 12-14 isn't a big size! i would say that size 16-18 was tho.
    As I mentioned before, clothings size depends on height as well. If I wore a 12 for my height (5'4"), built and race (Chinese), I would be HUGE! Someone a half a foot taller than me shouldn't be wearing clothes my size either...

I don't get the obsession with sizes, measurements etc.

ReputationRep:
    I also like pink and flowers, i just don't believe in love anymore. I'm just a sad git whos posts per day has hit 60, so ignore me.
    Aww gosh.. *hugs*... yes, I noticed the "anymore" in there.
    No worries, keep liking pink and flowers and you'll eventually get there.

ReputationRep:

I love Love, Im in Love.

ReputationRep:
    As I mentioned before, clothings size depends on height as well. If I wore a 12 for my height (5'4"), built and race (Chinese), I would be HUGE! Someone a half a foot taller than me shouldn't be wearing clothes my size either...

I don't get the obsession with sizes, measurements etc.
    i don't base how fat i think i am on clothes or weight size anyway as it proves nothing, unless of course you were a size 20:rolleyes: but aprt from that girls come in all different shapes and sizes that don't necessarily fit the "ideal" size in shops.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.