The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dude
You know, thats why we have a wonderful invention called profiles

"Overseas" isn't very specific.

lilsunflower
And yes, without boosting your ego too much, you do seem more mature than the average 16-year old male. But let me get used to these forums first before I confirm these opinions. I'm not here often enough to recognise people.

Maybe boosting my ego will make me less cynical.
tis_me_lord
"Overseas" isn't very specific.

Sorry, my bad. Putting down "Brunei" doesn't seem to help either. People often think I've just invented a name.

Anyway, good night. It's 4am here and I should be asleep or preparing for my driving lesson. See ya Mr. Clumsy... :smile:
lilsunflower
Anyway, good night. It's 4am here and I should be asleep or preparing for my driving lesson. See ya Mr. Clumsy...

Wow, you're worse than me, goodnight, sweet dreams and all that usual crap.
xxkellyxx
Boys do you like slim girls (sizes 8-10) more than the curvier girls (12-14)

It's not a question of being slim or curvy, it's about being fit. Some slim girls look ill and some curvy girls look very fit and sporty.

And I think most guys will agree that they prefer a girl who has a body that she looks after.
Reply 104
it is a question of being fit.

sitting on a sofa stuffing ur face full of crap is hardly a turn on...

having a fit girl would encourage me to be more healthy aswell
Auerm
it is a question of being fit.

sitting on a sofa stuffing ur face full of crap is hardly a turn on...

having a fit girl would encourage me to be more healthy aswell

but some of us are not healthy.
wiwarin_mir
I am with you all the way, I think it is just shallow to go on looks alone.

Now I think this and many other similar sentiments expressed here are all very nice but totally and utterly untrue in real life. In my experience I have never met a guy who doesn't base his choice totally on looks alone. Sorry, but that's the way it appears.

The BBC say this is scientifically proven here http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/mind/articles/emotions/lonelyhearts.shtml

They give this list of male and femal preferences in a partner.
Men's preferences Women's preferences
1. Attractiveness 1. Commitment
1. Commitment 2. Social Skills
3. Social Skills 3. Resources
4. Resources 4. Attractiveness
4. Sexiness 5. Sexiness
lilsunflower
Despite your earlier cynicism and refusal of hug, I am starting to like you. Personally I like Mr. Bump and Mr. Tickle (the first ever Mr. Men) the bestest... because my seat in kindy had Mr. Bump pasted onto the back of it.

Oooh have you got Little Misses as well??? They're so wonderful. Pity it's hard to get these books in this part of the world.

Mr Topsy-Turvy is my favourite.
Because he changes the world - in a day.

I'm more like Mr Jelly.

Latest