What to revise for AQA Graphics exam tomorrow?

Watch this thread
Hassanr8
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi there i am stuck on things to revise as my teacher hasn't told us a great deal on things we need to revise/ learn for the exam
AGBF
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Section A
Plant pots
Grow kits
Leaflets
Pamplets

Section B dont revise JIT production,came up last year lol as an 8 marker.
saladays
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hi,

Section A is on plants for kids etc. I have chosen a superhero theme for mine and so has the rest of my class since it's easy and suitable.

I've attached all of my notes here on EVERY possible variation that could come up, hope it helps!

As for section B, it's a little late now but I could try and post my powerpoint of notes.
TotalTrigger
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by saladays)
Hi,

Section A is on plants for kids etc. I have chosen a superhero theme for mine and so has the rest of my class since it's easy and suitable.

I've attached all of my notes here on EVERY possible variation that could come up, hope it helps!

As for section B, it's a little late now but I could try and post my powerpoint of notes.
Posting your notes for Section B would be great, a little late currently time wise, but if you could then yeah.

Those designs are awesome, I'll be sure to use that theme as I don't have much creativity to be honest.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (30)
28.85%
Take a gap year (16)
15.38%
Resit my exams (28)
26.92%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (15)
14.42%
I don't know yet (10)
9.62%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
4.81%

Watched Threads