Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do some girls at college/uni.................. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Cake their face in makeup every morning then every break they have, they cake their face with even more makeup?

I understand reapplying eyeliner if it smudges or fades or powder to get rid of shine but is anything else necessary?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samzy21)
    Cake their face in makeup every morning then every break they have, they cake their face with even more makeup?

I understand reapplying eyeliner if it smudges or fades or powder to get rid of shine but is anything else necessary?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because girls are socially conditioned to think, that without makeup, they are ugly. And just in case you feel like remedying the situation, telling girls that you think they look better without makeup only makes them feel uncomfortable.

Why not worry about something more important and leave women alone.

ReputationRep:
    bc they can do what they want fam

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I also don't understand girls who go to exams in make-up, who are they trying to impress.

The 1hr spent contouring could have been used to do some last minute reading.

It's just ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catholicgirl)
    I also don't understand girls who go to exams in make-up, who are they trying to impress.

It's just ridiculous.
    Probably to feel good about themselves. I personally don't want to go to a exam feeling like a mess as it will just put me off the exam.

ReputationRep:
    Nowadays it's easier to just leave them alone, they don't care about your opinion, only the opinion of their girlfriends and their crush who will treat them like crap when they realise that they can anyway

ReputationRep:

It's just ridiculous.
    I don't see how it is an issue. Whether they wanted to contour their face or not rather than revise isn't going to ruin your exam prospects.
    And also what if they're not trying to impress anyone and they wear it because they want to..or is that ridiculous too?

ReputationRep:

It's just ridiculous.
    noone bruh
    I even wear eyeliner to sleep lmao
    Spoiler:
    Show
    then again I don't cake myself in makeup and yes 1hr spent contouring seems unnecessary, maybe they'd completed their revision already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cutegaymoon)
    Because girls are socially conditioned to think, that without makeup, they are ugly.
    fixed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mango Milkshake)
    fixed
    Lol is that what you think Milkshake?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mango Milkshake)
    fixed
    Why do you hate women?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    because its their face and if they want to cake it then let them? its not harming anyone so just leave them to it. seriously get a life and become concerned about things that actually matter in the world

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.