ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    scally
    LOL and look at your internet boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    This is my favourite, it looks like its Manchester Piccidilly Gardens

http://www.scallycentral.com/galleri...s/sc010403.jpg
    They are commonly known as chavs down my neck of the woods.

(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    OK ben!, I don't think I have any plain t-shirts. I think I might have a max payne one lying around somewhere.
    lol, i'm not a big fan of your clothes, i must admit.

don't worry
    *Scowls at you.*

Lets hope nobody here looks like this
    lol! I can confirm that i don't.

ReputationRep:
    Lets hope nobody here looks like this
    Who are you stalking now?

ReputationRep:
    'Telfs' where I live... May have something to do with the place name of where I live - "Telford" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    They scare, I reckon that picture was taken in May too when it was like 24c, why do they have gloves when its very warm?

I can't believe how intemidating they are. They have no sense of dress code at all. The best example of this is I was drinking in the Manchester Student union with my mate, we got proper glass bottles, some people come in dressed like that picture and they get plastic ones!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaTTT)
    LOL and look at your internet boyfriend
    fit as isn't he

Mod Expression - Language Violation - Post Amended

I can't believe how intemidating they are. They have no sense of dress code at all. The best example of this is I was drinking in the Manchester Student union with my mate, we got proper glass bottles, some people come in dressed like that picture and they get plastic ones!
    LOL! I used to go to a private school, and i was in my uniform one time and went into a shop where there were lots of trevs (that's my name for them...) anyway they pointed at what they wanted behindthe glass and the person behind the counter would take it out and give it to them, so when it was my turn i did the same and she told me that you can actually just lift up the glass and take them out yourself, she just did't tell them because they would steal it all.

fit as **** isn't he
    Do you kiss your mum with that mouth?

ReputationRep:
    OK ben!, I don't think I have any plain t-shirts. I think I might have a max payne one lying around somewhere.
    i don't really have many plain t-shirts either - two probably.

i really like the abercrombie and fitch t-shirts thought. does anyone else have any?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)

i really like the abercrombie and fitch t-shirts thought. does anyone else have any?
    Oh, I don't have brand names, more of things like star trek stuff, or games and now bands as well.

ReputationRep:
    fit as isn't he
    lol you missed the point: He's a scally

Mod Expression - Language Violation - Post Amended

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here wear designer clothing? My favs are Calvin Kline, fcuk and morgan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaTTT)
    lol you missed the point: He's a scally
    nah luv, he's a dj

ReputationRep:
    nah luv, he's a dj
    LOL he's blatantly a townie

ReputationRep:
    Im wearing a blue t-shirt, a pair of white terry material 'Waynetta' 1/3 bottoms and my slippers. I am in scruffies at the mo' as Im tidying up. Oh, what a sight I must look

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)

Oooo I like the abercrombie stuff for girls, but there aren't many places you can get in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    I where branded clothes, Primark and proud . It leaves me money to spend on clubbing, going on holiday ,music, HIFi and other stuff. The only branded thing I have is a Nike jumper and Nike trainers.

ReputationRep:
    I wear cheap clothes.... I hate being branded or assosciated with a company of any sort.

ReputationRep:
    I where branded clothes, Primark and proud . It leaves me money to spend on clubbing, going on holiday ,music, HIFi and other stuff. The only branded thing I have is a Nike jumper and Nike trainers.

Primark is a good shop, I go there too.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.