Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How lenient are the university of Winchester with grades?

They're prospectus asks for 260 points for the Law course however in UCAS track letter they said I have to get 240 points now. So what if I get like 230 points at the end of my A Levels... will they be likely to accept me?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Must be lenient! They asked me for 280!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hope so! What year did you go to this uni? and are you doing Law too??

ReputationRep:
    [QUO
    I hope so! What year did you go to this uni? and are you doing Law too??
    TE=amnahhussain;65971052]How lenient are the university of Winchester with grades?

They're prospectus asks for 260 points for the Law course however in UCAS track letter they said I have to get 240 points now. So what if I get like 230 points at the end of my A Levels... will they be likely to accept me?
    Thanks[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    I'll be doing LLB Law this year!! And possibly. On results day you are able to call them up if you don't get 240, and you'd just have to beg. That's what I'll do if they are asking some people for 240, and others for 280!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What accommodation did you get?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I guess I will need to beg hard! Yeah I reckon you'll get in

ReputationRep:
    I haven't applied for accommodation because I live like 20 minutes away from Winchester and can drive it there or commute! Which accommodstion have you got?

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    I haven't applied for accommodation because I live like 20 minutes away from Winchester and can drive it there or commute! Which accommodstion have you got?

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's cool. I live about an hour and a half away! And Queens road

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.