The Student Room Group

Ask any question about Shia-Islam thread

Scroll to see replies

I am a Muslim myself but don't understand why you would label yourself as shia when Islam says:

The Glorious Qur’an says: “As for those who divide Their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: Their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.” [Al-Qur’an 6:159] In this verse Allah (swt) says that one should disassociate oneself from those who divide their religion and break it up into sects. But when one asks a Muslim, “who are you?”, the common answer is either ‘I am a Sunni, or ‘I am Shia’.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Reply 581
Original post by CHEM AND BIO TIME!
So you know the level of belief in the hearts of certain sahaba? smh

Ofcourse not my dear brother, only Allah [azwj] knows this, i can only judge someone by their actions.
Original post by Tawheed
Yes, he is, but his views are shared by many ashari and matruidi shuyukh, paticularly on the ĺ of tawassul and istigatha, and these orthodox sunni groups often fall victim to salafi's.

Fall victim to salafi's???
Reply 583
Original post by British Citizen
I am a Muslim myself but don't understand why you would label yourself as shia when Islam says:

The Glorious Qur’an says: “As for those who divide Their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: Their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.” [Al-Qur’an 6:159] In this verse Allah (swt) says that one should disassociate oneself from those who divide their religion and break it up into sects. But when one asks a Muslim, “who are you?”, the common answer is either ‘I am a Sunni, or ‘I am Shia’.

Well, it all goes back in terms of how i view Allah [azwj].

Who do i take my sunnah from?

Have a look at this thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3097573
Original post by Tawheed
In the name of Allah , the beneficent, the merciful.

All praise belongs to Allah. There is none worthy or worship save Allah. To him is our final return, and our ultimate goal. May Allah (azwj) send his blessing on the seal of the prophets, the greatest man to have ever walked this earth, Muhammed s.a.w, and his Ahlulbayt a.s., who are the second of the two weighty things, and those who preserved his sunnah.

Shia Islam , due to a plethora of factors, from political to secterian, has been distorted in many circles, and there are absolutely profound misconceptions about it. As a shia muslim, i believe it is the truth, the path closest to the Sunnah of Muhammed s.a.w, the path most firm in its understanding on Tawheed. Having said that, i have love for my brothers in the ahlus-sunnah. I have family members who are sunni's, and i have love for them. Unity between shia's and sunni's is essential, and the need to foster harmony, mercy, and tolerance between the groups.

In order to give people a very brief, and basic introduction to Shia Islam [so the muslim and non-muslim can appreciate]:

1. Shia muslims[and sunni Muslims] believe in One God. The principles of Tawheed is the first and most important principle in shia Islam. Shirk and Polytheism is considered the most abhorrent of sins.

2. Shia muslims believe that Muhammed s.a.w, the greatest creation, the greatest man to walk this earth, was the last and final prophet of God, the seal. We believe his Sunnah, and his example is what we absolutely strive to follow. We believe Rasullah s.a.w clearly stated, in both sunni and shia books, that in order to follow his Sunnah, one must hold onto the Quran AND the Ahlulbayt:

3. Shia muslims believe that the Quran is the last and final revelation of God. The Quran we have in content is the preserved Quran with no alteration in its verses and the Quran has not undergone corruption. Any ahadith in shia and sunni works which give that impression are often weak, or wrongly interpreted. And this is the Ijma of shia scholars.

4. Shia muslims respect many companions of Muhammed s.a.w. However, we view the companions of Muhammed s.a.w in the same way and light as the Quran views them. There are those loyal, those of varying levels of belief, those who do not possess true belief in their hearts, as some examples. We do not regard the sahaba in the view that they were all good and righteous. Rather, we look at them as any large body and group of human beings. Similar to all the other Prophets of God, From Jesus a.s to Moses a.s, in any large body or group of people, there are those who are loyal, those who have faith in varying levels, those who change, those who turn back, those who are not sincere.

We revere the matyrs of the Holy Wars, such as the matyr's of Badr r.a, among the others. We revere many notable companions - four of whom are in the top ten narrators of sunni hadith books. They are, Jabir ibn Abdullah r.a, Abu said al khudri r.a, Ibn Abbas r.a, Abdullah ibn Mas'ud r.a. vWe revere many more notable companions.

5. The vast majorty of shia's do not engage in acts of taking knives and swords and cutting themselves. Many shia ulema, past and present, from the likes of Imam Khomeini, to Imam Khamanei have been against it. Those who allow it do so on conditions. Join me in prayer that we see this relatively recent cultural infiltration, as it is done, dissapears and is eradicated. [CLICK ON SPOILER FOR ABSOLUTE CONDEMNATION OF CUTTING FROM ULEMA]

Spoiler

Read above brother :smile:

do shias reject aisha and the sahabas and what hadeeth do u follow
Original post by Tawheed
Ofcourse not my dear brother, only Allah [azwj] knows this, i can only judge someone by their actions.

'There are those loyal, those of varying levels of belief, those who do not possess true belief in their hearts, as some examples.' then rephrase man
Reply 586
Original post by F18 Super Hornet
Fall victim to salafi's???

Yes, as shaykh yasir qadhi, on hanafi fiqh channel, explains why he left the salafi way

[video="youtube;hZv5eKzoA8Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZv5eKzoA8Y[/video]
Reply 587
Original post by CHEM AND BIO TIME!
'There are those loyal, those of varying levels of belief, those who do not possess true belief in their hearts, as some examples.' then rephrase man

True belief in their hearts are those whose actions we can either see went deviant, or those whose actions we don't know, nor do we know their heart, and we leave judgement onto Allah [azwj] I will reword the post, for clarify, however jazakallahu khayr.
Original post by Tawheed
Well, it all goes back in terms of how i view Allah [azwj].

Who do i take my sunnah from?

Have a look at this thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3097573

Ok.

Who do you take your Sunnah from?

I looked at the thread but it was pretty long ahahaha. What was your point if it's ok to ask?

Don't want to offend now, but seeing the Shia's beat themselves (in cases to death), I can't remember the reason why. I don't understand why you would do this or why you would think Islam promotes this??? To me it seems incredibly pointless and dangerous. If I HAD to label myself btw I am a Sunni. Just genuinely curious and also do you participate in that ritual?
Original post by Tawheed
Yes, as shaykh yasir qadhi, on hanafi fiqh channel, explains why he left the salafi way

[video="youtube;hZv5eKzoA8Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZv5eKzoA8Y[/video]

Many shias have left islam due to some Shiite beliefs.
Reply 590
Original post by honey55497
do shias reject aisha and the sahabas and what hadeeth do u follow

We believe Aisha was the mother of the believers, that she never commited adultery, and that ultimately, despite actions she had done, judgement about her is left to Allah azwj. Now, the reasons why we do not hold Ummul mumineen Aisha in as high regard as sunni's is due to some of what she had done, take a look here: [Note, this is in no way meant to insult her]:

Spoiler

Spoiler

While we disagree with a number of sahaba, we also love and respect a great number, and our ahadith are taken from the pious companions who narrated from the Prophet [saw] but in particular, his ahlulbayt [asws]. As such, there are some differences in ahadith on the issue of Tawheed. Here are some examples:

Contention one: Can we see Allah swt, comprehend him or limit him in our knowledge?

Bukhari
9.530:
The Prophet said, "You will definitely see your Lord with your own eyes."
9.531:
Allah’s Apostle came out to us on the night of the full moon and said, "You will see your Lord on the Day of Resurrection as you see this (full moon) and you will have no difficulty in seeing Him."

Al Kafi
H 261, Ch. 9, h 10- Graded SAHIH by Alama Majlisi
"I asked Imam abul Hassan al-Rida (a.s.), about Allah if He can be described (defined in words). The Imam (a.s.) said, "Have you not read the Quran?" I replied, "Yes, I do read the Quran." He then said, "Have you not read the words of Allah, the Most High, "No mortal eyes can see Him, but He can see all eyes. He is All-kind and All-aware." (6:103) I replied, "Yes, I have read them." The Imam (a.s.) said, "Do they know the meaning of the eyes?" I replied, "Yes, they do." The Imam (a.s.) said, "What is it?" I replied, " It means seeing with the eyes." Then the Imam said, the Awham(mentioned above) of the heart is far greater comprehensive in knowledge than eye-witnessing. It is not able to comprehend Him but He comprehends all things.

(One paragraph taken from the hadith) H 253, Ch. 9, h 2 Graded SAHIH by Alama Majlisi
The Imam said, "How can a person who brought such messages to all creatures and told them
that he has brought such messages from Allah and called them to Allah by His commands and said, "The eyes can not comprehend Him." (6:103) "They can not limit Him through their knowledge." (20:110) "There is nothing similar to Him." (42:11), then he would say, "I saw Him with my own eyes? I did limit Him in my knowledge and that He is similar to a man? Should you not be ashamed of yourselves? Even the atheist have not said that the Prophet first brought one thing from Allah and then announced from Him other things contrary to the first."

Contention two- Does Allah change states, or undergo change?

Bukhari:
"...What keeps you here when all the people have gone?' They will say, 'We parted with them (in the world) when we were in greater need of them than we are today, we heard the call of one proclaiming, 'Let every nation follow what they used to worship,' and now we are waiting for our Lord.'Then the Almighty will come to them in a shape other than the one which they saw the first time, and He will say, 'I am your Lord,' and they will say, 'You are not our Lord.' And none will speak: to Him then but the Prophets, and then it will be said to them, 'Do you know any sign by which you can recognize Him?' They will say. 'The Shin,' and so Allah will then uncover His Shin whereupon every believer will prostrate before Him and there will remain those who used to prostrate before Him just for showing off and for gaining good reputation..."

Al Kafi
H 313, Ch. 16, h 4 Graded Sahih by Alama Majlisi
The Imam said, "There is nothing in the universe, but that is subject to annihilation, alteration, change, decay, transition from one color to another, from one shape to another and from one quality to another. They increase, decrease and change from decrease to increase, except He, Who is the Lord of the worlds. He alone is eternal and in one state. He is the first, before every thing and the last eternally. His attributes and names do not change as they do in the case of others. A man at one time is dust, at other time flesh and blood, then turns into decaying bones and finally becomes dust. A piece of date at one time is raw, at another time ripe, mature and then it dries up. With every change, the names and attributes also change. Allah, the Majestic, the Glorious is different from all such things."

Contention three: Does Allah swt have a form?

Bukhari:
"...What keeps you here when all the people have gone?' They will say, 'We parted with them (in the world) when we were in greater need of them than we are today, we heard the call of one proclaiming, 'Let every nation follow what they used to worship,' and now we are waiting for our Lord.'Then the Almighty will come to them in a shape other than the one which they saw the first time, and He will say, 'I am your Lord,' and they will say, 'You are not our Lord.' And none will speak: to Him then but the Prophets, and then it will be said to them, 'Do you know any sign by which you can recognize Him?' They will say. 'The Shin,' and so Allah will then uncover His Shin whereupon every believer will prostrate before Him and there will remain those who used to prostrate before Him just for showing off and for gaining good reputation..."

Al Kafi:
Graded Muwathaq
He said: I said to Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام: I heard Hisham b. al-Hakam narrate from you that Allah has a body, supported by light, His recognition is necessary and He bestows this [knowledge] upon whom He wills from the creation. So he عليه السلام said: Glorified be He, whom no one knows how He is except Himself. There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the Hearing, the Seeing. He cannot be limited, nor can He be felt, nor can He be moved, nor can He be comprehended [by sight, nor by] the senses, nor can He be contained in anything, nor does He have a body, nor does He have a form, nor a figure, nor a confine. (al-Kafi, Volume 1, hadith 278)

Contention : Does Allah swt move position?

Bukhari:
1145( Abu Hurairah)
“The Lord (Allah swt) descends every night to the lowest heaven when one-third of the night remains and says: ‘Who will call upon Me, that I may answer Him? Who will ask of Me, that I may give him? Who will seek My forgiveness, that I may forgive him?’”

Man Yaḥḍuruh al-Faqīh, Graded sahih by alama majlisi
‘O son of the Messenger of Allāh, what do you say about the ḥadīth which the people narrate from the Messenger of Allāh, that he said: ‘Allāh descends in every night of Friday (i.e. Thursday night) to the earth’s heavens’’.
He said: "...by Allāh, the Messenger of Allāh has not said that! Verily, he said: ‘Allāh) sends down an angel to the earth’s heavens in the last third of every night, and the first part of the night of Friday (i.e. Thursday night). And He commands him to call, ‘Are there any (who) asks, so that I can grant him?’; ‘Are there any repenters that I should forgive him?’;..."
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Tawheed
We believe Aisha was the mother of the believers, that she never commited adultery, and that ultimately, despite actions she had done, judgement about her is left to Allah azwj. Now, the reasons why we do not hold Ummul mumineen Aisha in as high regard as sunni's is due to some of what she had done, take a look here: [Note, this is in no way meant to insult her]:

Spoiler

Spoiler

While we disagree with a number of sahaba, we also love and respect a great number, and our ahadith are taken from the pious companions who narrated from the Prophet [saw] but in particular, his ahlulbayt [asws]. As such, there are some differences in ahadith on the issue of Tawheed. Here are some examples:

Contention one: Can we see Allah swt, comprehend him or limit him in our knowledge?

Bukhari
9.530:
The Prophet said, "You will definitely see your Lord with your own eyes."
9.531:
Allah’s Apostle came out to us on the night of the full moon and said, "You will see your Lord on the Day of Resurrection as you see this (full moon) and you will have no difficulty in seeing Him."

Al Kafi
H 261, Ch. 9, h 10- Graded SAHIH by Alama Majlisi
"I asked Imam abul Hassan al-Rida (a.s.), about Allah if He can be described (defined in words). The Imam (a.s.) said, "Have you not read the Quran?" I replied, "Yes, I do read the Quran." He then said, "Have you not read the words of Allah, the Most High, "No mortal eyes can see Him, but He can see all eyes. He is All-kind and All-aware." (6:103) I replied, "Yes, I have read them." The Imam (a.s.) said, "Do they know the meaning of the eyes?" I replied, "Yes, they do." The Imam (a.s.) said, "What is it?" I replied, " It means seeing with the eyes." Then the Imam said, the Awham(mentioned above) of the heart is far greater comprehensive in knowledge than eye-witnessing. It is not able to comprehend Him but He comprehends all things.

(One paragraph taken from the hadith) H 253, Ch. 9, h 2 Graded SAHIH by Alama Majlisi
The Imam said, "How can a person who brought such messages to all creatures and told them
that he has brought such messages from Allah and called them to Allah by His commands and said, "The eyes can not comprehend Him." (6:103) "They can not limit Him through their knowledge." (20:110) "There is nothing similar to Him." (42:11), then he would say, "I saw Him with my own eyes? I did limit Him in my knowledge and that He is similar to a man? Should you not be ashamed of yourselves? Even the atheist have not said that the Prophet first brought one thing from Allah and then announced from Him other things contrary to the first."

Contention two- Does Allah change states, or undergo change?

Bukhari:

Al Kafi
H 313, Ch. 16, h 4 Graded Sahih by Alama Majlisi
The Imam said, "There is nothing in the universe, but that is subject to annihilation, alteration, change, decay, transition from one color to another, from one shape to another and from one quality to another. They increase, decrease and change from decrease to increase, except He, Who is the Lord of the worlds. He alone is eternal and in one state. He is the first, before every thing and the last eternally. His attributes and names do not change as they do in the case of others. A man at one time is dust, at other time flesh and blood, then turns into decaying bones and finally becomes dust. A piece of date at one time is raw, at another time ripe, mature and then it dries up. With every change, the names and attributes also change. Allah, the Majestic, the Glorious is different from all such things."

Contention three: Does Allah swt have a form?

Bukhari:

Al Kafi:
Graded Muwathaq
He said: I said to Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام: I heard Hisham b. al-Hakam narrate from you that Allah has a body, supported by light, His recognition is necessary and He bestows this [knowledge] upon whom He wills from the creation. So he عليه السلام said: Glorified be He, whom no one knows how He is except Himself. There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the Hearing, the Seeing. He cannot be limited, nor can He be felt, nor can He be moved, nor can He be comprehended [by sight, nor by] the senses, nor can He be contained in anything, nor does He have a body, nor does He have a form, nor a figure, nor a confine. (al-Kafi, Volume 1, hadith 278)

Contention : Does Allah swt move position?

Bukhari:
1145( Abu Hurairah)
“The Lord (Allah swt) descends every night to the lowest heaven when one-third of the night remains and says: ‘Who will call upon Me, that I may answer Him? Who will ask of Me, that I may give him? Who will seek My forgiveness, that I may forgive him?’”

Man Yaḥḍuruh al-Faqīh, Graded sahih by alama majlisi
‘O son of the Messenger of Allāh, what do you say about the ḥadīth which the people narrate from the Messenger of Allāh, that he said: ‘Allāh descends in every night of Friday (i.e. Thursday night) to the earth’s heavens’’.
He said: "...by Allāh, the Messenger of Allāh has not said that! Verily, he said: ‘Allāh) sends down an angel to the earth’s heavens in the last third of every night, and the first part of the night of Friday (i.e. Thursday night). And He commands him to call, ‘Are there any (who) asks, so that I can grant him?’; ‘Are there any repenters that I should forgive him?’;..."

i dont understand explain then in what way r u a shia in comparison wiv sunnis
Reply 592
Original post by British Citizen
Ok.
Who do you take your Sunnah from?
I looked at the thread but it was pretty long ahahaha. What was your point if it's ok to ask?

Brother, we take our sunnah from the Prophet [saw], preserved best by his Ahlulbayt [asws]. Remember, the Prophet [saw] stated he was leaving behind two weighty things in Saheeh Muslim:

"Someday (after his last pilgrimage) the Messenger of Allah (S) stood to give us a speech beside a pond which is known as Khum (Ghadir Khum) which is located between Mecca and Medina. Then he praised Allah and reminded Him, and then said: "O’ people! Behold! It seems the time approached when I shall be called away (by Allah) and I shall answer that call. Behold! I am leaving for you two precious things. First of them is the book of Allah in which there is light and guidance...The other one is my Ahlul-Bayt. I remind you in the name of Allah about my Ahlul-Bayt. I remind you in the name of Allah about my Ahlul-Bayt. I remind you in the name of Allah about my Ahlul-Bayt. (three times)."• Sahih Muslim, Chapter of the virtues of the companions, section of the virtues of ‘Ali, 1980 Edition Pub. in Saudi Arabia, Arabic version, v 4, p1873, Tradition #36.

The other thread was important in showing you the differences in understanding Allah azwj. For example, salafi's would say Allah azwj is literally above his throne [in a manner which befits him]. Shia's would argue that actually no, Allah existed before there was a 'where' and thus, the question of 'where' does not apply to him, as you can not describe him as relative to anything else, because he created space and coordinates and direction and hence can not be described by things the creation can.

For example, there are some who say Allah has fingers. What do you think about that?

[video="youtube;Fr5cZZ-2DAE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr5cZZ-2DAE[/video]
Reply 593
Don't want to offend now, but seeing the Shia's beat themselves (in cases to death), I can't remember the reason why. I don't understand why you would do this or why you would think Islam promotes this??? To me it seems incredibly pointless and dangerous. If I HAD to label myself btw I am a Sunni. Just genuinely curious and also do you participate in that ritual?

Brother, the shia's who take knives and weapons and hit themselves are misguided, and these acts i believe are Haram - forbidden. Many of the greatest ulema in shia Islam have forbidden theses acts. i like you, can not see how on earth it makes sense for someone to take a knife and start to beat themselves with it. It's dangerous, and it goes against human sense and rationality. The people who do this are in the minority.

Here's a great video for you to watch:

[video="youtube;RnRtt83RY0w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnRtt83RY0w[/video]

If you have time and want a fuller answer, check out this post i wrote:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Tawheed
You've asked a number of questions which i am still working on:

1. The argument from the Quran and the designation of Ali ibn Abi Talib [as] as the successor of the Prophet [big topic].
2. The names of the sons of not only Ali ibn Abi Talib a.s, but also his own sons , Hasan and Hussain asws and some of the other imams.
3. A few other misc issues

I've already made an attempt to answer the second one, and research is still ongoing to collect the companions of the ahlulbayt [asws] who bore the name Muawiya et al, and collecting every single one of them is going to be a lengthy process, as you have asked me to go through all of Al Kafi [16000 narrations roughly] and find the authentic or reliable chains of companions who bore these names.

I could give you a number, but i am still collecting them, here is one example, found in volume 8 of Kitab Al Kafi:

For example, hadith 14464, h16 in Al Kafi Volume 8: In the chain we have Yazid ibn Abd Allah, and the chain has been graded SAHEEH.
Another example, hadith 14481, hadith 33, Mu'awiyah ibn Ammar, hadith graded saheeh, and Mu'awiyah was one of the companions of Imam Jaffer as Sadiq a.s

I will try to answer some of the simple questions others have asked, as i could do it in five minutes and it is better to get that out of the way and focus on a more indepth discussion with yourself.

Bro you don't have to give me thousands of names just a few examples of yazids, muawiyahs maybe even umars and uthmans.
That is all I askedز
Might be easier to have a compilation of FAQs in the original post. Too many people asking questions that have already been answered in the thread
Original post by Tawheed
To be honest, the issue here was on the following Fatwah:

And i've shown you how Sheikh Hamzah Yusuf, and many ashari ahlus-sunnah wal jamaah shuyukh who believe it is permissible to call on the Prophet [saw] directly with the intention of tawassul would fall victims and have fallen victims to this fatwah.

Here, Shaykh Hamzah Yusuf states it is allowed to directly call on the Prophet [saw] even though he is 'dead' in the literal sense, though truly 'alive' due to Quranic injunction, with the intention his help and intercession is not independent of the power, will and permission of Allah [azwj]

Do you believe he is promoting mushrik beliefs, with due respect?

Yet again you have completely missed the point. I find it amusing. It has clearly been said that if the Imaam is not of the nature described in the fatwa it is OK to pray.

Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illa billaah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 597
Original post by honey55497
i dont understand explain then in what way r u a shia in comparison wiv sunnis

Well, we must remember here is that sunni brothers and sisters are not all the same. You see, in the ahlus-sunnah you have schools of fiqh, where you derive your day to day rulings on things like how to pray, marital laws, what time to pray , and you have schools on aqeedah, that is, schools on belief systems, such as, Tawheed and the attributes of Allah azwj. Shia's differ Salafi's, and agree more with ashari and matruidi sunni's on the issue of Tawheed.

For example, those of the atari school believe Allah has two feet, fingers, a shin, and such attributes, but that they are nothing like ours. Here is an example from islamqa, which states that Allah has 'two feet" and will put these feet into hell: https://islamqa.info/en/166843

You see, we shia's and also our ashari and matruidi brothers, would disagree in the narration that Allah has two feet, even if we say his feet are not like ours. The reason we disagree is that we believe Allah is one and you can not divide Allah up into the hands, the two feet and so on.

Furthermore, there are those who believe Allah is literally above his throne, in a manner which suits him. Ashari, shia, and matruidi's argue that no, Allah existed before a 'where' and so you can not describe Allah by position and direction as position, direction and space are all creations of Allah and he can not be determined by them. So you can't point up and say 'Allah is up'.

Have a watch of this video:

[video="youtube;Yq7NP1R1BZ8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq7NP1R1BZ8[/video]
Original post by sabahshahed294

People will try to incite hatred in your heart towards another group, but remember these people will curse the companions behind your back and hide it as is part of their madhab, and then claim to have peaceful coexistence and tolerance despite these differences

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 599
Original post by childofthesun
Might be easier to have a compilation of FAQs in the original post. Too many people asking questions that have already been answered in the thread

I sort of did, but it seems no-one read it :frown:

Original post by Al-farhan
Bro you don't have to give me thousands of names just a few examples of yazids, muawiyahs maybe even umars and uthmans.
That is all I askedز

Brother Farhan, my sincerest apologies, as you can see i have been over-run with questions in the last 15 minutes when i should really be doing coursework. I will make sure to reserve a special position for you to make up for this.

Quick Reply

Latest