Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey my BF really love this song and i want to download it 2 MP3 (fre?????) 4 him but dont have kazaa, napster ect. can any one help i cant use website that download software to PC only the song i cant find the song any where..

ReputationRep:
    download WinMX. it doesn't take very long...and u can d/l the song from there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p8224)
    download WinMX. it doesn't take very long...and u can d/l the song from there
    I was going to suggest that but she said she can't download software onto the PC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaTTT)
    I was going to suggest that but she said she can't download software onto the PC
    hahahah..sorry...i don't understand what that means...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p8224)
    hahahah..sorry...i don't understand what that means...
    Don't worry, i think she needs a diploma in reading and writing anyways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicci_babe)
    Hey my BF really love this song and i want to download it 2 MP3 (fre?????) 4 him but dont have kazaa, napster ect. can any one help i cant use website that download software to PC only the song i cant find the song any where..
    Buy the album you mean bugger.

Personally I prefer the second single, Chocolate, it's about cheating on someone :rolleyes:

Apart from the singles (Spitting Games, Chocolate, Run), the other songs are pretty mediocre apart from a couple. The first tracks are decent.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.