Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm very adventurous person looking for variety in life. Not in the extreme sense hehe but i like to try new things out. So for now I plan on:
    -Going for cooking lessons
    -Skateboarding
    -Fitness goals
    -Try out a new sport
    I got more things in mind, but guys got any more ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh this is the kinda thing everyone who has a long summer holiday should think about 😊 I like it. Ok, not sure whether these will appeal to you, but this summer I want to...

• Start swimming again
    • Go for a run every week
    • Learn to cook
    • Practise my French
    • Start to learn a new language
    • Get a job (boring but necessary)
    • Write some fanfiction
    • Take my little brother on some nice days out ☺️

They're not exactly adventurous lol, but they're things I've been meaning to do for ages and haven't had the time/motivation for. Your ideas look good to me 👍 x

ReputationRep:
    I wanna try out losing all the weight I've put on over the duration of my degree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khaleesi98)
    Ooh this is the kinda thing everyone who has a long summer holiday should think about 😊 I like it. Ok, not sure whether these will appeal to you, but this summer I want to...

• Start swimming again
    • Go for a run every week
    • Learn to cook
    • Practise my French
    • Start to learn a new language
    • Get a job (boring but necessary)
    • Write some fanfiction
    • Take my little brother on some nice days out ☺️

They're not exactly adventurous lol, but they're things I've been meaning to do for ages and haven't had the time/motivation for. Your ideas look good to me 👍 x

Ohh i deffo like your ideas! quite similar to mine, I also had in mind to learn a bit of japanese and see if i could go to festival or something similar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    I wanna try out losing all the weight I've put on over the duration of my degree
    Well, once you start call me I might as well join you! But I'm on the other end, I need to gain weight!! I had a routine before but because of exams i had to stop so I'm back to how I was previosly hehe

ReputationRep:
    I've recently started surfing, it's an amazing sport! Get a couple of lessons then you can rent a board and practice without a teacher

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.