Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

This is the email I received on 7th of June, I've already spoken to SFE on 9th of June and they told me to wait until the week after and call them again if there hasn't been an update.

The problem with this was that I've sent off every piece of information they've asked for and I've also checked with royal mail that SFE received my last piece of information sent on the 1st of June.

I will be calling SFE again today, but I'm quite concerned about this. I found 1 other user with this problem but that was a couple of years ago and not many threads since. Is this going to be a major issue because if they've lost the information I've sent, there were quite a lot of important documents and papers in there.

EDIT: It should be noted that the evidence they've asked prior to this I've gotten back in the time of 1-2 weeks. This one is taking forever and is worrying me.

I've also checked the SFE website and signed into my account. My to-do list says nothing but that my parents have sent financial information and they will contact me by post when my application gets accepted.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi velaharri

Please allow 4-6 weeks for evidence to be processed and returned. If there is a lot of documents it can take some time to be processed.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I rung SFE yesterday and they told me that the evidence got put into their system on the 16th of June even though they received it on the 1st. They also told me to wait until around 5-6th of July and my application should be updated and they would let me know if I need to do anything else or send in any more evidence.

Thanks!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.