Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!

So, I had an exam today and let's just say I'm starting to become slightly concerned that I'll miss my offer...

I've been given a conditional offer for Physics MPhys needing AAA, but I'm wondering what'll happen if I just miss those grades? Are St. Andrews quite lenient with letting people in if they missed their offer, or are they pretty strict?

Loved St Andrews so much, so the thought of not getting in is making me really sad.

ReputationRep:
    Yes they are leniant in some cases depending on how many people applied etc..
    I am doing maths and my requirement was A*AA at st andrews and I got ABB but they still accepted cause apparently not many people got the targets..
    so yeah
    EmmaLouise759

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookie_raider01)
    Yes they are leniant in some cases depending on how many people applied etc..
    I am doing maths and my requirement was A*AA at st andrews and I got ABB but they still accepted cause apparently not many people got the targets..
    so yeah
    EmmaLouise759
    How long did it take for you to find out whether they'd still let you in after your results? I've heard they take quite a long time in deciding.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.