Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

what are you listening to at the mo?? watch

ReputationRep:
    im really bored and cant find much to listen to apart from the radio, even though i have 6000 tracks of music. so i thought i would just see what everyone else is listening to right now??

ReputationRep:
    Hot 108 Jamz, a radio station on Winamp

ReputationRep:
    Santana ft rob thomas- smooth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charliefarley)
    im really bored and cant find much to listen to apart from the radio, even though i have 6000 tracks of music. so i thought i would just see what everyone else is listening to right now??
    soz but:

http://www.uk-learning.net/t34502.html
    http://www.uk-learning.net/t47669.html
    http://www.uk-learning.net/t12078.html
    http://www.uk-learning.net/t21412.html

ReputationRep:
    Im flipping between the chriss moyles show from this morning and a bit of ther beatles, 'We all live in the yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine, we all live in the yellow submarine'

ReputationRep:
    I am at present listening to tonkpils 3rd album.

ReputationRep:
    my sisters hair dryer is all I can hear

ReputationRep:
    Phil collins, another day in paradise

ReputationRep:
    We are onto duality again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    my sisters hair dryer is all I can hear
    hehe

Been listening to the two latest Modest Mouse albums. Great stuff despite the band being a bit weird.

Just bought the new albums of the Beta Band, the Zutons, Snow Patrol, Franz Ferdinand and Autour de Lucie. The Zutons' album is pretty disappointing in my opinion. All the others are pretty wicked. The Beta Band take some time to get used to.

As for radios, it's usually XFM but I found this amazing show called Morning Becomes Eclectic presented by Nic Harcourt (a Brit but he puts on a weird hybrid accent) on a Los Angeles radio called KCRW. www.kcrw.com The show's on at the moment and it's really worth listening to. Most of the recent interesting American bands were discovered by this guy.

ReputationRep:
    westlifes Miss You, shanes singing yay

Audioslave - Cochise...

ReputationRep:
    Bloodhound gang - The Ballad of Chasey Lain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    Hot 108 Jamz, a radio station on Winamp

OMG im listenin to the same hehe hot108 in america? hiphop and rnb station ye? lovin it

ReputationRep:
    Linkin park-Numb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jay9386)
    OMG im listenin to the same hehe hot108 in america? hiphop and rnb station ye? lovin it
    yep thats the one, its great, it never stops to buffer which is cool, the others do that from time to time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    Bloodhound gang - The Ballad of Chasey Lain

As your biggest fan, I must demand, you let me eat your ass...

classic!

ReputationRep:
    David Gray, A new day at midnight

ReputationRep:
    LP Numb......

ReputationRep:
    Usher - Yeah!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.