AQA A Level Chemistry Practical - New SpecWatch
- decide on which method + reaction to study
- study how to analyse their data in order to determine the rate of reaction
When I went to Chemguide, it said there are 2 approaches to this experiment:
- Investigate what happens to the initial rate of the reaction as you change concentrations
- follow a particular reaction all the way through
Then I referred to the Chem handbook and found the 2 experiments
Pg 97 and 101 - http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resource...-7405-PHBK.PDF
At the moment, I have decided to write up this experiment as follows:
- Risk assessment
1) Do you need like a background/theory to the experiment or not?
2) My teacher said I need to justify the reason why I chose to use approach 1 or approach 2 in the intro e.g in terms of how easy it is to carry it out, safety etc.
Any other points I could possibly use?
You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here.
Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed