Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Alright listen ye lemme break it down for you man coz obviously mans been earin from all of you that it's a bit of myth right now what to vote and dat coz obviously you been earin mixed views.

Don't watch that I got you fam it's calm.

Firstly quick message to 90% of you can't even vote coz you is still yewt so don't act like you is gonna be making some massive entrance in the polling station leave it out ye
    Spoiler:
    Show
    joke chill i love you don't hate me it's just banter
    Why you should vote LEAVE
    1)Anyway obviously it's a madness right now in the brexit camp we got man like bamm bamm flinstone senior aka Boris Johnson moving wavey still so obviously he knows wag1 with this situation so we need to listen to him.

2) Hol tyt Nigel farrage been doin a solid since day tryna keep out all the immigrants big up we aint havin any of dat here in Britain we want britain to be about british you get me 100%.

3) Obviously we got the quick £350million pw we paying in to the EU that we gonna be getting back fam. Man is gonna get paiddd ayyy. Boom ting.

4) We don't want some random guy in Brussels telling us how to rule our land fam naa none of that we're not sidemen.

Oh wait is that it fam ? Immigrants and £350m pw is why we should vote leave even though the money we put in to the EU makes complete sense considering the trade deals? And it isn't even £350m it's less than £200m of which if we didn't put in, we'd be worse off.

Hang on, let's just leave the EU and start making trade deals from scratch which takes many years to form, meanwhile we pay 50 pence for one medium egg you get me. Inflation gonna be a madness. Remember the banking crisis in 2008? Caused mad inflation for a couple of years, well vote leave and much worse is going to happen and for much longer.

Ayy did I hear michael gove (leave campaign) saying that £13.5 billion a year in to the EU could be saved and can be spent on the NHS if we leave ? Jheeze is that him ye the same man who authored a book about how he wants to eliminate the NHS ? Legit arguments out ere fam.

All the working people should prep some lube because TAX rates are about to go UP to make up for the savings we have to carry out to survive outside of the EU in the many years after we leave. R.I.P everyone.

Hang on a minute fam, why is all the independant economic experts saying that leaving is mistake ? Ayy nvm fam Nigel Farages teeth obviously know better than these man you get me. Hol tyt my G's.

Jheeze madness

TL;DR: Vote Remain.

ReputationRep:
    The only good thing to come from this referendum is David Cameron stepping down

ReputationRep:
    Remain.

This referendum imo is about one thing; controlling immigration. Although wanting to keep immigration under control does not equal to xenophobia, there's certainly a lot of that going around.

ReputationRep:
    I will vote OUT!

ReputationRep:
    Could we have this in English please?

ReputationRep:
    I'm voting remain on the grounds of human rights, being part of a larger/more powerful economic community and for free movement :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    I don't think we will be able to translate as we don't know what language he's talking in.

ReputationRep:
    My dad wants to leave the EU but I'm unsure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    My dad wants to leave the EU but I'm unsure.
    Your dad is making the right choice, as the uk needs to leave the uk

(Original post by Alexion)
    1.Vote leave

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.