Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help, is she playing hard to get or not intersted? watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay, there is this girl I have been talking to since about the start of April now, knew her before but only starting talking a lot more recently. I'm not sure if she is not interested in going any further or she is just playing hard to get. I have only met up with her once outside of school as she is always busy and says 'she doesn't like going out' and she has been revsing a lot. I have asked her to go into town with me on Friday after the last exam but she still hasn't given me a straight answer. I don't want to keep messaging her/calling her because it might seem too clingly, girls do you always feel the boy should message first? Please help, any questions ask! Thanks!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by sutdent101)
    Okay, there is this girl I have been talking to since about the start of April now, knew her before but only starting talking a lot more recently. I'm not sure if she is not interested in going any further or she is just playing hard to get. I have only met up with her once outside of school as she is always busy and says 'she doesn't like going out' and she has been revsing a lot. I have asked her to go into town with me on Friday after the last exam but she still hasn't given me a straight answer. I don't want to keep messaging her/calling her because it might seem too clingly, girls do you always feel the boy should message first? Please help, any questions ask! Thanks!
    I'm sure that she is aware that you have asked. It's not really something you forget or don't get round to replyng to unintentionally. I would say, if she doesn't reply then she is not interested in a friendship or anything more and isn't worth pursuing further.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 22, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.