Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Personal Academic Research watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Good afternoon, I am interested in people completing this survey when studying, I am doing my own research project called How Long Can You Concentrate For and it is looking at how long the average student can concentrate whilst studying. Please note that this is not affiliated or sponsored by any institution. I am trying to build up my portfolio as when I graduate I would like to move on to doctoral studies. Please find attached a link to the survey document.
    Link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzR...dOOWxPeDA/view

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    I would say, try to create the survey in some other way where people can fill it out without having to copy or print or scan anything out - it makes it much more likely for someone to respond.

Given what is written in your survey requires answers over a period of time, perhaps you can make it so that you're asking about the past 5 days in someone's life rather than asking them to record in the future?

Good luck!
    Hi,

Thank you for your advice, I think I may go about it this way.

Regards,

Richard.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.