The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

A2 retakes

Hi everyone, I was just wondering does Lancaster accept people who have A2 retakes? And your experience if any of you had to go through that
Original post by lolatron102939
Hi everyone, I was just wondering does Lancaster accept people who have A2 retakes? And your experience if any of you had to go through that

To be sure, search for their Q&A thread (Lancaster Uni ask our admissions team or something like that). Or maybe email them. It's better to ask them directly.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by lolatron102939

Yes they gave me an offer with A-level retakes, which was around the same are their normal conditions (AAB). I have a combination of different qualifications though so it was different for me, but I previously had DE at A-level + A in EPQ and DM at A 90-credit diploma; my predicted grades are BC + A + D*D*, and my offer was AB + A + DM so I have no idea whether I'll get accepted with that, but hey they did give me an offer :smile:
Reply 3
Hi, also like STEMfit, you'll be surprised at how flexible unis in general are. I would say email the department at all universities you're planning to apply from and then some. I held an offer for Lancaster last year but due to very poor a-level results took a foundation year for physics and reapplied for Lancaster with an offer for 2016.

Good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending