Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew if I took an OU Access Module (as there are none available in my are) whether I can progress onto a degree and attend a regular university as opposed to the distance learning open university?
    Essentially asking if its treated like a normal Access to HE course.

    Also does anyone know if the Advanced Learner Loan apply to it as again it does to Access to HE courses, I'm just not sure if the two are similar at all.

    Thanks in advance for any help as it looks like the only way to get level of education but need it to be recognised and funded!!

    I am unable to answer your question, but I am due to start a Health Science degree this year in hope to apply for Adult nursing at UWE for the sep 2017 entry, obviously I wont be finishing the degree but my modules are transferable enabling me to go to university.
    What degree are you planning to undertake?
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.