Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I didnt know that hacking was allowed in this forum!

I Know that dayz is doin **** like this, i had my doubts, but when i neg reped him he PM's me to ask why, it makes me wounder how he doest it, he must really know it all"

but if he wants to play dirty, that makes 2 of us, i know my self aorund theses things, and, well, wanna know, if i would be banned for smthn like revenge on him in a very nasty way?

"he must really know it all"
    I didnt call my self King Of Hackers-----> KOH for nthn!

You didn't sign it, did you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    maybe he managed to find out who neg rep'd him

ReputationRep:
    no i didnt, plz note, im not asking how he did, this forum is pHp based

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    I didnt know that hacking was allowed in this forum!

I Know that dayz is doin **** like this, i had my doubts, but when i neg reped him he PM's me to ask why, it makes me wounder how he doest it, he must really know it all"

but if he wants to play dirty, that makes 2 of us, i know my self aorund theses things, and, well, wanna know, if i would be banned for smthn like revenge on him in a very nasty way?

I didnt call my self King Of Hackers-----> KOH for nthn!
    Actually most hackers know very little about networking and computers. There's so much crap out there, tutorials to do so many annoying things on people, like steal their password and stuff like that. Even a monkey could do some of the pranks hackers do.
    A while back, one of the most dangerous hackers got stopped in the US. The guy was virtually a retard with an IQ of 70 and still lived with his mum...goes to show.

Woah, don't start spouting computering technical crap at me, i'm not intrested. I'll leave this thread now and let the mods decide what to do with it, i don't want to state my opinions too much for fear of getting hacked.

(Original post by SamTheMan)
    A while back, one of the most dangerous hackers got stopped in the US. The guy was virtually a retard with an IQ of 70 and still lived with his mum...goes to show
    So why did they release Dazya again?

ReputationRep:
    Keep it cool man ... keep it cool ... :cool:

Don't do anything naughty dude, it ain't worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Woah, don't start spouting computering technical crap at me, i'm not intrested. I'll leave this thread now and let the mods decide what to do with it, i don't want to state my opinions too much for fear of getting hacked.

good Idea!

ReputationRep:
    So why did they release Dazya again?
    its good that they did :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You're all talking sh*t what the hell has PHP got to with anything? Its merely a server side programming language technology.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    You're all talking sh*t what the hell has PHP got to with anything? Its merely a server side programming language technology.

ReputationRep:
    PHP is vulnerable to hacks if not set up properly. Even well designed systems have a few loopholes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mighty)
    PHP is vulnerable to hacks if not set up properly. Even well designed systems have a few loopholes.
    Yeah but probably no more so than ASP or similar technologies.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but a lot more 'amateur' sites use PHP and thus are more likly to be hacked because they haven't set it up properly.

When was the last time you heard of a beginner web designer using ASP? :P

ReputationRep:

Now there is real Talk

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but a lot more 'amateur' sites use PHP and thus are more likly to be hacked because they haven't set it up properly.

When was the last time you heard of a beginner web designer using ASP? :P
    You mean thinks like missing " ' " in the SQL statements so people do stuff like put "delete where condition=true" in an input box and effectvily wreck the entire site?

Why don't beginers use ASP? I have used ASP to make a shopping site for a university assignment but thats probably not really beginners stuff.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.