Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

OCR Gateway GCSE Physics (P4, P5, P6) - Wednesday 22nd June 2016 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else doing this exam tomorrow? I've been revising, but have been caught up with other things going on (more's the pity).

I desperately want an A/A* - hope I get it.

These are my marks so far:
    Coursework: A*
    Paper 1: approx 60/75

What do you think the result would be, for someone with my marks? I looked at the grade boundaries for last year, and on Paper 1 it was 52/75 for an A*! Your thoughts? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Woah that's amazing, 60/75?! Have you got any predictions?

ReputationRep:
    Definitely an A*, possibly 140 UMS on that first paper (so you virtually dropped no marks).
    I think I got about the same as you lmao well done
    I got 0/6 on that first six marker tho XD literally i said conduction and convection was impossible and the only thing that happened was radiation... ah well.
    I only started P4-P6 revision today tho and ngl I know /nothing/. literally *****ing myself rn ugh rip

ReputationRep:
    OK, so I did the exam this morning, and I think I might have bombed it. I answered most of the questions, but answered none of the six mark questions fully, as I ran out of time. I also missed a few other questions too. Think I might have got around 50/85 (hopefully a few more, but doubt it!)

Please help...?

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.