This discussion is closed.
james101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Does anyone know what happens at Inductions? ive been offered a job at Asda and i know what i will be working as, i have an induction which is over 2 days, i think its about 13hours.

Anyone know what happens at Inductions?

Thanks
LS.
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah, I have one at a supermarket coming up.

From the limited info a friend gave me (who works at a supermarket): you watch lots, and lost, and lots of videos. And if you haven't already - you fill in forms (bank details ect)

However, none of this is Asda specific. If I find anything else out, I'll post it up.
james101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
thanks, went to it today, just told about health and safety, having a tour, signing things etc, watching videos, very easy.
LS.
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by james101)
thanks, went to it today, just told about health and safety, having a tour, signing things etc, watching videos, very easy.
I'm glad it went well for you...none of that sounds too bad, which is reassuring since I have mine wednesday (not that I'm nervous )
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (18)
21.69%
No (65)
78.31%

Watched Threads