Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

DipHE Paramedic Practice September 2017

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys and girls :grin:

My names Jack and i'm from Liverpool but currently living and working in Oxford.
    I'm preparing to leave the RAF behind next year to pursue a career back in home in Liverpool as a paramedic

Edge Hills course will be my first option as I've heard nothing but good things about it and its facilities! Just wondering if anyone else is looking at going for this course for next September?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    No but I did my nurse training there three years ago very good!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am applying to this Uni to be a Paramedic and I'm hoping I get in!!!

ReputationRep:
    Am sure you will : )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck! Im currently here as a nursing student and its a good uni. However, im sure the paramedic course is based in Manchester, just incase you didn't already know that. But Edge Hill is a very supportive University

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused!

The website doesn't seem to mention any other buildings. Only the one in ormskirk??

ReputationRep:
    yes i think it is part Manchester part Edge hill but i believe its more manchester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kellym1)
    I'm confused!

The website doesn't seem to mention any other buildings. Only the one in ormskirk??
    if you go on the paramedic science course on the website it's location is James House Manchester*

ReputationRep:
    Hello, Jack! Good luck with your study! Edge Hill is my primary choice for the Paramedic
    course next September as well. Did you receive an interview invitation yet? Mine is 21st of February. Would be on the ninth cloud if I would get a chance to study at Edge Hill! Hope you will do extremely well and will be offered a place!
    Maria.

ReputationRep:
    Good with your interviews! I'm waiting to see if I get an interview.. hope so!!

Would you be so kind as to post your experience of your interview when you have it? Always helpful to hear how these things go

Thanks
    Kelly

ReputationRep:
    Would anyone please be able to share their experience / more information about the Edge Hill Paramedic course?

I currently have 2 interview dates, which I am very nervous about and waiting for a response back from my other choices

Would someone be able to share their interview experience and what type of questions the interviewers ask ?

Many Thanks Keira

ReputationRep:
    Hi Keira today I too was offered an interview at Edge Hill university, for Paramedic Practice. I can not give any advice sorry but i am extremely nervous too.

Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated if anyone has recently had an interview.

Thank you kindly. D

ReputationRep:
    Same! I'm looking for any advice for the the paramedic interviews as I've heard they differ from uni to uni. I've got an interview at LJM, but not heard back from UCLAN or EdgeHill yet

ReputationRep:
    How long did it take for you to hear back at all?
    I'm waiting to see if I get an interview and the waiting is so frustrating when I see others have an Interview 😞

ReputationRep:
    I applied right before deadline day as I was in hospital before hand and I heard back yesterday. It's nerve wrecking but I wouldn't be too worried. You can hear any time up until may apparently. I was panicking as most people on my course had either had offers for interviews on given a place for a different course and some had been rejected but I was still waiting in suspense. Just keeping checking your emails..... I hope you hear back soon
    Good luck!! D

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.