Want more information about this university?

DipHE Paramedic Practice September 2017

Watch
jshacklady
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys and girls :grin:

My names Jack and i'm from Liverpool but currently living and working in Oxford.
I'm preparing to leave the RAF behind next year to pursue a career back in home in Liverpool as a paramedic

Edge Hills course will be my first option as I've heard nothing but good things about it and its facilities! Just wondering if anyone else is looking at going for this course for next September?

Cheers
angelseyes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No but I did my nurse training there three years ago very good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
kellym1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes I am applying to this Uni to be a Paramedic and I'm hoping I get in!!!
angelseyes
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Am sure you will : )

Posted from TSR Mobile
SarahLaura
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Good Luck! Im currently here as a nursing student and its a good uni. However, im sure the paramedic course is based in Manchester, just incase you didn't already know that. But Edge Hill is a very supportive University
kellym1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm confused!

The website doesn't seem to mention any other buildings. Only the one in ormskirk??
angelseyes
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
yes i think it is part Manchester part Edge hill but i believe its more manchester
SarahLaura
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by kellym1)
I'm confused!

The website doesn't seem to mention any other buildings. Only the one in ormskirk??
if you go on the paramedic science course on the website it's location is James House Manchester*
mariuxa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello, Jack! Good luck with your study! Edge Hill is my primary choice for the Paramedic
course next September as well. Did you receive an interview invitation yet? Mine is 21st of February. Would be on the ninth cloud if I would get a chance to study at Edge Hill! Hope you will do extremely well and will be offered a place!
Maria.
kellym1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Good with your interviews! I'm waiting to see if I get an interview.. hope so!!

Would you be so kind as to post your experience of your interview when you have it? Always helpful to hear how these things go

Thanks
Kelly
K3ira25
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Would anyone please be able to share their experience / more information about the Edge Hill Paramedic course?

I currently have 2 interview dates, which I am very nervous about and waiting for a response back from my other choices

Would someone be able to share their interview experience and what type of questions the interviewers ask ?

Many Thanks Keira
Dee.mctav
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Keira today I too was offered an interview at Edge Hill university, for Paramedic Practice. I can not give any advice sorry but i am extremely nervous too.

Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated if anyone has recently had an interview.

Thank you kindly. D
SarahLilian
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Same! I'm looking for any advice for the the paramedic interviews as I've heard they differ from uni to uni. I've got an interview at LJM, but not heard back from UCLAN or EdgeHill yet
kellym1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How long did it take for you to hear back at all?
I'm waiting to see if I get an interview and the waiting is so frustrating when I see others have an Interview 😞
Dee.mctav
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I applied right before deadline day as I was in hospital before hand and I heard back yesterday. It's nerve wrecking but I wouldn't be too worried. You can hear any time up until may apparently. I was panicking as most people on my course had either had offers for interviews on given a place for a different course and some had been rejected but I was still waiting in suspense. Just keeping checking your emails..... I hope you hear back soon
Good luck!! D
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads