Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    no way! i'll eat what i want, when i want

ReputationRep:
    I know its stupid and chauvinist, but I find a girl/women who eats a lot to be really unattractive. Nothing to do with the size of the girl she could be slim, but a piggish girl is a big turn off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samd294)
    I know its stupid and chauvinist, but I find a girl/women who eats a lot to be really unattractive. Nothing to do with the size of the girl she could be slim, but a piggish girl is a big turn off.
    Is it the amount she eats or the manner in which she eats it?
    The only thing I could be turned off by (if I were male) would be bad table manners and greediness... but eating lots of food doesn't really matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samd294)
    This is what i meant, this is the same attitude like the guy i know, no offence to you, you have your opinion and i'm ok with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    This is what i meant, this is the same attitude like the guy i know, no offence to you, you have your opinion and i'm ok with it
    I'm interested to know the exact definition of 'piggish' - whether it means eating a lot, or merely eating sloppily like a pig.

ReputationRep:
    watching girls eat can be quite sexy... eat up girls!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    Weird question or not, but do guys like it when girls eat a lot, this is saying if this girl is a size 10 or less

Also do the girls feel comfortable in eating a lot in front of any guy
    i tend to eat less when i'm out generally, mainly because i'm too busy. So many shops so little time:rolleyes: But usually i don't care eating in front of guys if it's a sandwhich or a fruit salad, but if it's a big fat creamy cake or a packet of sweets, maybe not....

(Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    watching girls eat can be quite sexy... eat up girls!!!
    lol, i wouldn't go that far.

ReputationRep:
    Ok I'm officially a weirdo, I don't like eating in front of people, guys included :rolleyes:
    I don't know why tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    Ok I'm officially a weirdo, I don't like eating in front of people, guys included :rolleyes:
    I don't know why tho
    The only time I've not liked eating in front of people was when I had braces. Oh geez, they were complete with rubber bands and all *shudders*. What gets caught in those metal contraptions leaves little to the imagination.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    I don't know why tho
    that's because you don't have a lot of confidence! I don't look at other people when they're eating and think "what a pig!" so i doubt they'd do the same to you.

(Original post by me!)
    Ok I'm officially a weirdo
    Tell me something i don't know.

(Original post by lilsunflower)
    The only time I've not liked eating in front of people was when I had braces. Oh geez, they were complete with rubber bands and all *shudders*. What gets caught in those metal contraptions leaves little to the imagination.
    Snap, unfortunatly.

(Original post by Cellardore)
    that's because you don't have a lot of confidence! I don't look at other people when they're eating and think "what a pig!" so i doubt they'd do the same to you.
    Exactly, people who feel confident enough to eat what they like are respectable, and i don't mind it at all, i'm always walking around swigging back some Dr Pepper and eating marshmallows.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    Confidence, too true but I'm a lot more confident than I once was

I think it's also because I also do slightly mental things, e.g pour water about 10 cm from the glass so it looks like I'm just pouring water on the table (which I was, but it wasn't intentional lol). It depends who I'm around as well, I'll eat in front on my family and some of my closer friends but not infront of others, so I guess it's probably at not feeling comfortable around people :confused:

*babbles on*

ReputationRep:
    Actually another thing I don't like doing is eating food that gets me messy. I'm guessing my date wouldn't want my face smeared with grease and my fingers sticky with gravy. And eating with lots of slurpy sounds kinda freaks me out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Tell me something i don't know.

Exactly, people who feel confident enough to eat what they like are respectable, and i don't mind it at all, i'm always walking around swigging back some Dr Pepper and eating marshmallows.
    I'm 'special'

People respect me! They do! I usually walk to school eating various bits of my breakfast and tea in those plastic white cups, lol. I've actually walked down the road eating toast before :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Actually another thing I don't like doing is eating food that gets me messy. I'm guessing my date wouldn't want my face smeared with grease and my fingers sticky with gravy. And eating with lots of slurpy sounds kinda freaks me out.
    same here, as messy food get's annoying. I prefer something that you can pick up with a folk with no problems, lol

I love slurping! That and the sound of wellies on soggy mud are the best sounds around. I agree about the mess though, things like ribs and chicken wings are a no no unless i know the people well enough.

(Original post by Me!)
    I'm 'special'

People respect me! They do! I usually walk to school eating various bits of my breakfast and tea in those plastic white cups, lol. I've actually walked down the road eating toast before
    Well my mummy says i'm special, but she's the special case really. :rolleyes:

I respect you as much as i can as a stranger who has never met you. I hate toast, and don't eat breakfast at all, but i do go about school eating things and gratefully recieving peoples offers for free food, unless i suspect them to be the type to spit on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I love slurping! That and the sound of wellies on soggy mud are the best sounds around. I agree about the mess though, things like ribs and chicken wings are a no no unless i know the people well enough.
    Or bony fish
    I think stuff like sushi (if you like it) is quite date-safe coz' it's got minimal smell, oil and you can eat it with your hands even.

Or bony fish
    I think stuff like sushi (if you like it) is quite date-safe coz' it's got minimal smell, oil and you can eat it with your hands even.
    I detest anything from the sea, besides tuna.

ReputationRep:
    Or bony fish
    ooooo, i love& sushi i would love to go to one of those sushi resturants that spin round the table:rolleyes:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.