Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I love slurping! That and the sound of wellies on soggy mud are the best sounds around. I agree about the mess though, things like ribs and chicken wings are a no no unless i know the people well enough.

Well my mummy says i'm special, but she's the special case really. :rolleyes:

I respect you as much as i can as a stranger who has never met you. I hate toast, and don't eat breakfast at all, but i do go about school eating things and gratefully recieving peoples offers for free food, unless i suspect them to be the type to spit on it.
    Someone actually said I was "special", doing the speech marks with his fingers :rolleyes: (not in a mean way, in a funny way lol)

My mum makes me eat breakfast. Lol at "
    unless i suspect them to be the type to spit on it."

ReputationRep:
    I hate sea food... it tastes so fishy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    for those of you who think i'm crazy in submitting this thread i only asked this cos some guy said he hates it, so i just wanted your opinion :confused:
    Girl you go and eat in front of him and if he still has a problem then you call on me and i get round and sort this clown out

(Original post by me!)
    Someone actually said I was "special", doing the speech marks with his fingers (not in a mean way, in a funny way lol)

My mum makes me eat breakfast. Lol at "unless i suspect them to be the type to spit on it."
    Many people say i'm special, but i don't think they're joking...

My mum used to make me breakfast, sort of...if she was up she would burn me a pop tart basically, but now she can't obviously, and i'm not making myself breakfast - i don't even like it.

(Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    I hate sea food... it tastes so fishy
    Indeed it does, funny that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    ooooo, i love& sushi i would love to go to one of those sushi resturants that spin round the table:rolleyes:
    I love sushi too, especially the roe that looks like Nemo eggs.

ReputationRep:
    even prawns taste fishy... i mean WTF prawns aren't fish!

ReputationRep:
    If a guy had any problems with my eating in front of him he could shove off !

Mod Expression - Language Violation - Post Amended (Nice try by sticking the [bold][/bold]tags in the offensive word so it didn't come up on search...!)

ReputationRep:
    Weird question or not, but do guys like it when girls eat a lot, this is saying if this girl is a size 10 or less
    I would like it if the girl is able to stuff a lot of food in her mouth.

ReputationRep:
    I detest anything from the sea, besides tuna.
    me too and can't forget the fish fingers ummmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Girl you go and eat in front of him and if he still has a problem then you call on me and i get round and sort this clown out
    lol i eat in front of any guy just not him, better not cos he's pretty mean

ReputationRep:
    Weird question or not, but do guys like it when girls eat a lot, this is saying if this girl is a size 10 or less

Also do the girls feel comfortable in eating a lot in front of any guy

If I fancy the guy, den I usually tend to change the way I eat, I eat alot neater and more sensible than when Im with my mates or family. But thats usually for the firts time, once I know them , I eat like normal.

ReputationRep:
    Pizza - do you eat it with your fingers or with a knife and fork? It seems unnatural to eat it with a knife and fork somehow, but it can be so embarassing if you eat it with your fingers, and the cheese goes all stringy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shilling)
    Pizza - do you eat it with your fingers or with a knife and fork? It seems unnatural to eat it with a knife and fork somehow, but it can be so embarassing if you eat it with your fingers, and the cheese goes all stringy.

eat it with hands, the crispy ones I eat with a knife and fork.
    What about mangoes?? I always make a mess eating them.

Oh come on, it has to be eaten with your fingers, screw the stringy cheese, i wouldn't mind if the person i was eating with was easting pizza in a slightly messy fashion.

ReputationRep:
    When I was out with some lads last week I ate pizza with my fingers and so did they I don't see what the big deal is with eating in front of boys anymore...the whole illusion about manners and deportment and all that sog has long since been shattered anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Oh come on, it has to be eaten with your fingers, screw the stringy cheese, i wouldn't mind if the person i was eating with was easting pizza in a slightly messy fashion.
    Well, I only just embarassed myself eating pizza the other day, because I couldn't bite through the melty cheese properly, and I burnt my tongue and somehow pulled half the toppings off my pizza and made a big mess.

ReputationRep:

Well, we all have to eat, why would I mind if girls ate in front of me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure that I could fit a ridiculously crude joke into here, but since I'm not willing to go back and check if anyone has made it already, I won't.

Well, I only just embarassed myself eating pizza the other day, because I couldn't bite through the melty cheese properly, and I burnt my tongue and somehow pulled half the toppings off my pizza and made a big mess.
    I'd find that endearing, but i just like the idea that we all make mistakes and that you're only human.

ReputationRep:

i hate eating and never do in front of the guy i fancy and he seriously thinks im weird because of it. i dunno why i just feel selfish and greedy eating in front of him. however i do want him to think im normal coz now he thinks im a weirdo who doesnt eat

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.