Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why the guy should have any problem(s).
    It seems like a realy stupid thing to hate, just seems bizarre to me, (or maybe kos i am tired).

Basically, it all depends on how she 'handles herself'. For example, i wouldn't like a 'greedy' person, someone who likes to take everything. I mean, if she could laugh it off and i could tell that she was teasing me then thats kool, but it isn't ok when you really are like that.

As with eating with your hands, you gotta go to Nando's and 'tuck in' and get messy ("loud and sinc..da da da...lets get hegnant lets get hectic.......everybody.....) anyway....Nando's is soooooo nice, especially the really hot stuff

Sushi is kool for a date as it will not probably fill you up, good for conversing and avoids any gaseous embarassements.....

But yeah.....basically, i don't see any reason for a problem.........you could ahve a contest or something, who kan eat the most marsmallow a la Malcolm in the middle...

ReputationRep:
    we al have to eat sometimes and unfortunatly it is sometimes in front of someone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasunD)
    But yeah.....basically, i don't see any reason for a problem.........you could ahve a contest or something, who kan eat the most marsmallow a la Malcolm in the middle...
    Hehe I wouldn't go THAT far unless I was really familiar with the guy. If it was a first date, no way!!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.