Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to do an undergrad degree at KCL, and while I am not entitled to the full maintenance grant my family income is low enough to have some extra added. I've sent in financial info which has been received and sent back. I don't know if they have processed the info yet but on my application summary is says im entitled to £5,330 and up to £5,372. While im probably paranoid and this isnt my actual maintenance grant im worried and confused why it says that - it seems pretty low when considering I have relatively low income and will be studying in London. What doesn't help is I've received my accommodation offer that comes to around £7,500. Again im probably worrying over nothing, but I just need some clarification over whether this figure is legit or not? if that makes sense?
    thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    You're oonly entitled to a loan now.

It sounds as though you haven't been income assessed yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiger Rag)
    You're oonly entitled to a loan now.

It sounds as though you haven't been income assessed yet.
    i was hoping it was that, thank you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.