The Student Room Group

2016 Remark Question

I'm doing A2 this year and have applied for uni in September. I need BBB. I'm worried about getting a B in AQA creative writing as it's pretty subjective marking. I'm wondering how long it'd take for a remark and if I'd be able to ring my chosen uni (Aston) for a place on their Chemistry course if I got a C remarked and it came back a B if they initially rejected me?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Thanks for your help, I wasn't really sure where to post!
Original post by Reexox
I'm doing A2 this year and have applied for uni in September. I need BBB. I'm worried about getting a B in AQA creative writing as it's pretty subjective marking. I'm wondering how long it'd take for a remark and if I'd be able to ring my chosen uni (Aston) for a place on their Chemistry course if I got a C remarked and it came back a B if they initially rejected me?

If that does happen, you'll need to phone your Uni up and explain the situation and ask if they'd still hold your place. You'll need to ask for a priority remark.

Quick Reply

Latest